What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"SHARKS FINATICS"

RICHO

Juniors
As I can't get to every home game this year, I decided to take up the "Supports Club" package. I see it as a donation to the Club, and didn't seek too much in return.

However, I got my "package" in the mail today.

Included was:
- a 2005 Team Poster. A3 in size. With printed signatures of each player scatter all over. Quite a nice poster.

- 2 general admission tickets to any Sharks home game.

- 10% discount on all mrchandise bought through the club.

- a Sharks cap. Not the best design, but I was impressed by the embroidery on the back. "SHARKS FINATICS". Quite clever. I like it!

RICHO

Juniors
There was a letter written by Stuart Raper included too.

The most interesting part for me was that the Sharks are supposedly close to announcing their "Number 1 Supporter". No hints on who it is though. Although 'et' says it's Cathy Freeman.

RICHO

Juniors
Not sure mate.
About $50 I think.

I forgot to say that it also includes a free bus trip to an away game in the Sydney area.

Macca

Coach
I got it with my season seat too. Not a bad effort from the Sharks marketting team, alot better than last year. Did you get the keyring too Richo?

Not quite worth losing a home game for though. What do we get when they take 3 games to Gosford next year?

Still, it will look good around the ground if all season seat holders are wearing the Finatic caps.

RICHO

Juniors
Nah, no keyring for the Supporters Club. Must be a Season Ticket thing.

The "FINATIC" idea is great. I hope the club push it big time.

RICHO

Juniors
Picked me up a new Sharks Polo Shirt today.
The white one that the players wear.
It goes well with the "Finatic" cap!!

Very happy with my new purchase!!!

et

Juniors
I was looking for Footy Plus the other day. Am I slow or is that gone? :?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah and I thought it was a typo :lol:

und becorse im the best spellar on this forum I just thort id like to point that out!!

RICHO

Juniors
When I was at Miranda the other day, even the new Footy Plus shop had gone. It wasn't next to Dusk. GONE!!