What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks playing this weekend. Internationals and SOO.

Tonga
Fifita

Samoa
Paulo

PNG
Seggy

Fiji
Bukuya - one site said he is selected another has someone else.
Has he withdrawn?

NSW
Prior

QLD
Holmes.

I'll be going for Tonga. Nonplussed about the rest. I hope all the Sharks players have good games and stay injury free.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Tonga
Fifita
Paulo

PNG
Seggy

Fiji
Bukuya - one site said he is selected another has someone else.
Has he withdrawn?

NSW
Prior

QLD
Holmes.

I'll be going for Tonga. Nonplussed about the rest. I hope all the Sharks players have good games and stay injury free.
Paulo is for Samoa

Eion

First Grade
It’s interesting, Sharks are evenly represented. Only one I’ll be gung-ho on will be NSW now prizza is there.

In SOO I'll be hoping Prior does some real damage, plus a few nice offloads, and Holmes to score a double.

In Tonga vs Samoa I'll be hoping for A-Fi to do some real damage, plus a few nice off loads, and Sef Paulo to lay on a few tries.

PNG vs Fiji I'd like to see Seggy at his creative and dangerous best, and Boogs (if playing) to be back to his pre sick form and make great inroads.

I have plenty of splinters.

Card Shark

Immortal
He wasn’t very good. Looked fat and overplayed his hand. Flopping around and offloads out his arse.!

Doesn’t do himself any favours, does he.

Just wish he’d run it straight & hard, with the occasional offload, when it’s on.

He was good earlier in the year after his earbashing from Flanno...now needs another.

shaggs

Coach
The problem I have with him is that when he is good he sets such a high standard that changes the game and the players around him, a little bit off and the silly stuff affects his play.

His stats still end up better than most, he still offloads and breaks tackles but knowing how much better he can be makes the slight decrease more obvious.

Marchad

Juniors
Flanno needs to put his foot down and tell him short back and sides only. No cornrolls no dye no Mohawks just run on the field with a shirt back and sides.