What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

Poss

Juniors
I know there are a few podcast aficionados on this forum. So starting this thread to list any Sharks related episodes that you come across.

I'll get the ball rolling with this new one posted yesterday:

Get The Edge - With Hayden Knowles

This episode with Nicho Hynes was recorded during a NSW state of origin series camp in 2021 . We’ve sat on this recording but feel some of Nicho’s messages and experiences will help many other people and even though it’s posted 2 years later it will always make a difference. In particular his open and honest chat around mental health issues . His lessons learned along the way which have lead to at the time of posting becoming the Dally M player of the year and at the time of posting is in the prime of his life and at the top of his game striving higher and higher everyday to be the best. On behalf of all listeners we thank Nicho for this genuine open and honest chat with helping others at the forefront of the conversation.

Podcast is also available on other platforms - just search.

Eion

First Grade
Ok, random Episodes. Sharkcast and Fins Up are the best regular sharks content.

Rugby League Guru / Bloke in a Bar are good to keep an eye on as they post heaps of stuff about every team.

A couple of the more infrequent:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Talking with TK podcast is decent. The host is a sharks fan, regular on shark cast and the bloke has a wealth of knowledge.
Not all sharks stuff but does have some cracker interviews - the Phil Bailey one from last year was really great

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ok, random Episodes. Sharkcast and Fins Up are the best regular sharks content.

Rugby League Guru / Bloke in a Bar are good to keep an eye on as they post heaps of stuff about every team.

A couple of the more infrequent:

Where's the Mick Ennis one?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifth and last podcast.
The season review episode they talk about us from about 50 th minute, after the cover the Raiders we are up.

One of the hosts has us winning the minor premiership, always good to here that we are looked at as likely contenders.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It's not sharks related but if after a podcast which goes into how clubs are run English football.

The Price of Football, about how clubs end up going broke and which people to be wary of

Frenzy.

Immortal
Have you listened to Andy Raymonds poddies then? There's only about 4000 of the f**kers but there's some good ones.

I am now. These are very good. Very different interviewing style and questioning which prompts the interviewee into giving great insights into the game, their careers and the reality of what is actually going on in the game from the player perspective.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Our boy Nicho has an instagram page that he does vodcasts with a friend of his. I’m yet to watch any but old frenzy’ Avatar reminded me I have to catch up on it.

Has anyone caught it?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I must have.
Our boy Nicho has an instagram page that he does vodcasts with a friend of his. I’m yet to watch any but old frenzy’ Avatar reminded me I have to catch up on it.

Has anyone caught it?

I have.

I changed my avatar about 10 minutes ago.

Episode 2 has Saint Nick and his mate Marlee interviewing Nicho's mindset coach Darren Brown

Some of the that guys story is weep worthy