What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks team to play the Cowgirls

Card Shark

Immortal
They don't need to win at all. It's round 11. What they need is to not f**k his shoulder or calf up again. Then it's curtains.

Well if he's fit, he will play.

If not, he won't.

They will hardly consider the round...he will be itching to play.

Eion

First Grade
I'd have lats and taga this week. Think we need the size without prior. Paulo to play extra mins to give the young buck a break and boogs of course.

I'd have lats and taga this week. Think we need the size without prior. Paulo to play extra mins to give the young buck a break and boogs of course.
No Capewell? That could be a fair call as well.
I'm guessing they are thinking of putting the Chad at hooker at some point- Bird 5/8, Capes to centre (if they leave Paulo out)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thurston was named because Kevin Walters wanted him to play. Really dont think Green is that keen listening to all the interviews on 502.

Arnold

Juniors
Walters is worried about losing Origin and looking like a useless prick. Rather than just looking like a useless prick.

Inferno

Coach
Thursty could probably do with a week off, 1 game before Origin isn't going to make a lick of difference. Mal had no issues picking him for the green and gold.

Latest posts