What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders game day thread

Quigs

Immortal
I think that "the 17 boyz in there hurting" might of come to Shark Park thinking that all they had to do was run out to win. And then jumping to an 18 point lead and then getting blown away.

But as I just said to dear wife ..... "furhuck the Sharks are a hard side to follow"

With Tooks, he knew had to play more minutes, he was either going to stand and deliver or cave in, what he did was he stood and showed that he has talent, and is going to make it hard for the players when come back from injury to walk in

With the middles when every one fit there is only 2 who are walks up for the 17 that's Williams and McInness.
Where that puts the rest and it may include Talakai in that mix as well.
I would have Talakai on bench to cover edge centre and middle.
That would leave 3 spots.
The players due back from injury are spaced out

Weaponhead

Coach
Williams was immense. Took their pack on and won. Powerful runs and tackles.
McInness worked himself to a standstill. One poor error doesn't take away from the effort. Inspirational Captains knock.
Hazelton stood up with bigger minutes.
Trindall got the attack going when nothing was happening.
Ronnie was great. High involvement and quality.
Hynes grew into it. 6 from 6 was important.

Season building win. 3 and 1 into the bye, getting Nikora and Uele back gives them a platform to build on.