What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHARKS v THE GOOSTERS

Cammo

Bench
I am almost embarrased to have this OneEye person as a Dogs Supporter. Intelligent conversation about Rugby League seems beyond him :?

legend

Coach
Kimmorley usually saves his best for the big matches and he always has a good game against the Roosters. In 2002, the Roosters last loss for that year was at the hands of the Sharks 34-20 and the Roosters later won a semi against the Sharks in the 4v5 match but it was a hard game.

When Kimmorley is on his game, he is arguably the form player of the competition, just ask Johns and Newcastle, who were on the end of a 64-14 thumping two years back.

miccle

Bench
I PRETTY MUCH AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SAID HERE ABOUT THAT ONEYE DUDE :lol: NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH *GALLOP GALLOP* ROOSTERS WILL WIN THOUGH! NEIGH NEIGH GALLOP CANTER TROT

I apologise for that :lol:

0neye

any of you gooster wont a aviator bet :?: ill put my gay dog down for a week for yours if the goosters win you put my gay dog on yours if the sharks win come on whos got the balls 8)

ozzie

Bench
I honestly hope it is a good ame - funny thing is that it is on a Saturday - and have a look at all the games on that day..they are so close to even call.

Best of luck sharks - break a leg oneye..

miccle

Bench
Oneye I'm not even a roosters fan, but I'm taking you up on that offer - there's no doubt in my mind that the roosters will win this weekend. I'll wear your dog thing for a week if they don't, but i just can't wait to see you in roosters colours.

Pity your spellchecker doesn't pick up that you've made an aviator bet a few posts up....

Spellcheckers, no substitute for half a brain.

Chook

First Grade
0neye said:
any of you gooster wont a aviator bet :?: ill put my gay dog down for a week for yours if the goosters win you put my gay dog on yours if the sharks win come on whos got the balls 8)

You're on browneye. At least it'll give us a week's peace without you after you don the Rooster and then don't show your face here for about 6.5 days!

Chook.

0neye said:

So are we betting Poofy Dogs, Kingsford Smith or when we are ill. That up above looks like a whole heap of scrabble letters yet to be arranged properly. But ONEYE you are good for a laugh. :lol: :lol:

0neye

WOOOF WOOOOF WOOOOOF UP THE SHARKIES i FEEL LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT CHICKEN TO NIGHT BARK BARK BARK WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF 8)

shadowboxer

First Grade
roosters should be too good, should. I hope the sharks make a match of it for the local fans, they had a tough night against the dragons but hopefully they will rally. Should, be a good game....

Latest posts