What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Warriors - early news

Feej

First Grade
Mexico must play!

giphy.gif

txta2

Bench
Coming from the worst team in the comp I think his penalties and aggression needs to be worked on before throwing him straight in. Could rub off badly on the team if he has a poor first game and it costs them a win

txta2

Bench
Ava has goneeee right to the back now. Even Capewell is in front. Don't see why he would put the softest player in Capeweell, in the back row. The bro's will snap him in half, and I can't wait to see it

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ava has goneeee right to the back now. Even Capewell is in front. Don't see why he would put the softest player in Capeweell, in the back row. The bro's will snap him in half, and I can't wait to see it

Wut? Ava is a Prop forward, with poor lateral movement and mediocre impact in his hu's. Good defense in the middle but not on the edges.

Craigshark

First Grade

They don’t even play the same position? There is no way Ava could play in the second row. He can’t even handle the front row properly. Capewell will hold his own fine.

Latest posts