Sharon Woods

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by Tiger Woody, Jul 15, 2017.

1. dogz08

dogz08 First Grade

get josh reynolds to run and not kick,and trip, and you'll be fine..

Vic Mackey and Clifferd like this.
  2. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

A club captain that only thinks about himself and bashes us whenever he gets the chance

Notice how everybody was upset when Marshall & Farah left? But nobody really cares about woods? There's a difference

macnaz and philgood like this.
  3. Tiger05

Tiger05 Bench

This isn't factually correct. I care about Woods leaving. I'll be stoked when he is gone and the sooner the better.

Speedway Sidecars likes this.
  4. Tigerm

Tigerm Juniors

5. Tiger Ted

Tiger Ted Juniors

Great to c this insidious club in such an abysmal predicament.

The only one of the players mentioned we should negotiate to get with the dogs subsidising a chunk of his contract is Brett Morris.The rest r not worth 2 bob !!

6. benched tiger

benched tiger Juniors

It seems Woods is leaving one club that for a time has been a basket case for another possible bigger basket case,sometimes you just have to be careful for what you wish for.

7. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

If Bulldogs finish higher than the tigers next year then I will be the first man on Pluto. That's how confident I am the tigers are heading in a better direction

How ironic for woods.

benched tiger and Tiger Ted like this.
  8. The Charlatan

The Charlatan First Grade

f**k him. Wouldn't take him back for free. I don't care if he's borderline retarded, it doesn't take a MENSA candidate to know that you don't shit on your club as a captain.

9. Vozzy

Vozzy Juniors

Same with tedasco and moses don't care that they are leaving compared to Marshall, Farah, Hodgson and Prince. At least these 4 got us to a premiership and Marshall and farah got us top 4 spots 2 straight seasons.

Tiger05 likes this.
  10. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

it would be absolutely hilarious if he spends 4 years at the dogs for no semis, whilst we make it a couple of times

macnaz, Tiger Ted and Clifferd like this.
  11. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

i was actually liking woods again, then i heard his interview on the BSB on tuesday. the bloke spent half of it wrapping moses and saying the reason he didnt perform at the tigers was because 'he was getting mixed messages'

is this c*#t fcking serious?

a proper leader of a club would have pulled moses into line immediently. can you imagine Gallen, Smith, JT, James Graham or even Farah standing for the shit he was producing in our jersey? Woods probably gave him a cuddle after each game and said 'dont worry mate its not your fault'

the guy cant leave concord quick enough imo. to me is the last of the soft bullshit culture this club has had since sheens took over. let him be the bulldogs problem.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  12. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

Yep I was starting to accept woods again but now he can go get fckd.

Ever since teddy has signed with the roosters he hasn't really caused much drama. My respect grew for him a bit this past week making those kids days at the fan clinics

Still think he's lying through his teeth when he says he's not going for more cash though. Uncle nick will look after him well with a Ferrari and a private yacht under his Christmas tree this year

Speedway Sidecars and Vic Mackey like this.
  13. Tiger05

Tiger05 Bench

I didn't hear this but Woods is such a f**ktard. I reckon getting rid of all 3 of the merkins who have gone is good for us. Shithouse attitude from all 3 of them.

14. Tiger05

Tiger05 Bench

Turdesco is a merkin. So he left his junior club for less money. That is pissing on us in a big way. I also think he is lying. If he did the right things by the fans he would have signed ages ago.

15. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

And what do you suggest we do about it 05?

Drop them and replace them with who? We are already scraping the bottom of the reserve grader barrel...............

16. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

I didn't hear the interview but if he deadest said this then I hope he doesn't back flip.

If Graham is on a million next year then I would be more than happy for Tigers to chuck in 500k for 2018/2019 with the doggies covering the other 500k in 2018. Graham would be the final piece of the puzzle in turning us into the best middle forward pack in the NRL

macnaz and magpie_man like this.
  17. Tiger05

Tiger05 Bench

I figure you play them until the end of the year. We don't have any other options.

18. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

Exactly - so calls for their heads or playing in reserves is a little silly huh?

19. Tiger05

Tiger05 Bench

Calling for their heads at the end of the season sounds fine to me. I think that would be fair justice.

20. macnaz

macnaz First Grade

The soft forward tag would definitely be dead and buried with Graham completing our pack.
    Id love it to happen just to piss Sharon off and the already angry Bulldog fans .