What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall (2013-2014)

Stolen from a mate's Facebook status.....

"Dear Shaun Kenny-Dowall,

Whilst your defence has always been good, for many years now you have been a clumsy, fumbling, bumbling winger who was constantly caught out wanting in defence. You gave me more heart attacks than when Kurt Sherlock played for us!

Since switching to centre and under the coaching of Robbo, your defence has become even more awesome, your ability to break the line has increased and your ball handling is near perfect.

Don't even get me started on your broken jaw in the 2013 Grand Final.....

SKD: I salute you! :)"

Last edited:

BLKOUT!

Juniors
He still seems to do something once or twice a game that makes me want to go back in time and stop his parents from ever meeting.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Serious question for Roosters fans, and I ask from the perspective of the Kiwi National team, how is he going at the moment? I haven't seen too much of the Roosters so far this year. Given his size and athleticism, he could be anything, but Christ almighty his hands can be like butter! And I used to think his decision making in defence could be goddamn awful. Seems like even last year a lot of you were calling for his head. Has he turned the corner?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He was fantastic last night night in both attack and defence. Been very solid this year I think as has our other centre Jenko. Still get that feeling he's gonna knock the ball out of his own hands or something at least once a game, but that feeling is slowly disappearing with each game this year.

He plays real tough for us as well I think. Plenty of hit ups when the forwards are tiring.

H.H

Juniors
He played injured most of last year and as a result his strength was affected.

It's clear that is no longer an issue. He can be a beast to tackle and the yards he made last night was on the back of that.

I've never seen a bloke with the ball take out so many defenders back in 2010/11. Burgess and Watmough come to mind.

Hope be can maintain what he did last night. The errors will always be there but I'll live with them if he can keep playing like that.

Latest posts