What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

Danish

Referee
Still
The roosters are our bunnies

I actually enjoy it when you beat us as it usually means we are having a good season. Every season that we lose to you we play finals footy, and the only years that we beat you both games we miss out

magpie4ever

First Grade
And I remember it being in relation to the alleged sexual assault.

Sorry buddy, but you are trying to change history.

Watmough also got blind, tried it on with a bird and had one of the club sponsors (her dad) trying to belt him.

The season launch was a complete f**k up.

elbusto

Coach
Sorry buddy, but you are trying to change history.

Watmough also got blind, tried it on with a bird and had one of the club sponsors (her dad) trying to belt him.

The season launch was a complete f**k up.
I am telling you what I remember. I am not trying too change history. That is what the media reported regardless of anything that nuffy Gallop did or said.

beave

Coach
I remember at the time the NRL stood Stewart down because of his drunken behaviour at the Manly function, primarily because he was the face of the game and was supposed to be held to a higher degree of expectation in public.

Well that is what they/Gallop trotted to the media/public. I don't know wether to believe them or not but whatevs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A further charge - destroying property - has been added today as SKD faced court. That takes the total to eleven - all of which he has pleaded not guilty to.

LINK

Dutchy

Immortal
Well dude, he didn't get 4 weeks for sexual assault.

I remember that dope of a CEO said it was 4 weeks for bring the game into disrepute by being blind at the Manly's seasons launch and his behaviour there.

Another Gallop f**k up, truth came out in court where evidence showed he was sober.

Jellybean

Juniors
A further charge - destroying property - has been added today as SKD faced court. That takes the total to eleven - all of which he has pleaded not guilty to.

LINK

That was one of the original charges.

Charges are 1x assault occasioning actual bodily harm, 6x assaults, 1x destroy or damage property, 1x use carriage service to menace/harass/offend and 1x intimidation.

Last edited:

darcy

Juniors
Grant got angry and smashed up his place, didn't have to serve time in prison, and was allowed to swim again?

MarkC

Juniors
Another Gallop f**k up, truth came out in court where evidence showed he was sober.

Yes the Gallop handling of the Brett Stewart matter was a total f**k up, but par for the course for Gallop.

The current admin need to do better, and that is letting thing take their course with proper process and no knee-jerk reaction.

It can always be tricky if/when a player is found guilty, but the games admin can't prejudge that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That was one of the original charges.

Charges are 1x assault occasioning actual bodily harm, 6x assaults, 1x destroy or damage property, 1x use carriage service to menace/harass/offend and 1x intimidation.

Nope, today's was an additional (11th) charge related to him allegedly smashing up her mobile phone a second time after the alleged stalking. LINK

darcy

Juniors
All the alleged words spoken and alleged actions performed by both parties must be put on the court table for the world to see.

Perce

Juniors
In case anyone remotely cares - I just walked past Nova Peris. She was wearing a very nice green dress and looked stressed. I didn't ask her for a comment.

mave

Coach
Guilty or not he should not be playing,it's not really a good look for the game.

So he may be completely innocent, but you want him stood down anyway :?

Have we learnt nothing from the Stewart debacle?

JJ

Immortal
So he may be completely innocent, but you want him stood down anyway :?

If that's the case, your police and prosecution are completely incompetent.

And, for the most part in court one is found "not guilty", that is quite a different thing from "completely innocent"

But, yes, he might be, and he shouldn't be stood down at this stage imo

POPEYE

Coach
I'll be cheering for SKD just in case he's innocent . . . plenty of time for recriminations if he's not

carcharias

Immortal
I'll be cheering for SKD just in case he's innocent . . . plenty of time for recriminations if he's not

I agree
If he is guilty then get rid of him.
Make him get a normal job

Until then it is play on.

It is shit but I cannot see any other way .

If they plead guilty from the start then I reckon they should get one chance after they have done their time.
Plead not guilty ... and then get done ..., see ya later.

Latest posts