What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield: NSW v Tasmania in Newcastle Jan 30-Feb 2 2009

IanG

Coach
Wonder what sort of total that the Blues have in mind. Smaller ground and a good outfield. Obviously a good wicket as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if we only had bowlers performing as well as Hughes is in his batting

Dutchy

Immortal
No1 is generally a road. And normally holds up fairly well over 4/5 days. In for a good match.

IanG

Coach
NSW 4 dec for 521 off 128 Overs
Phil Hughes 151
Simon Katich 143
Dominic Thornley 110 no

In Reply:

Tasmania 0 for 9 in the 6th Over

IanG

Coach
Stumps Day 2

NSW Blues 4 dec for 521 (128 Overs)

Tasmania Tigers 5 for 147 (64 Overs)
Rhett Lockyear 52
Nathan Hauritz 3 for 46 (24 Overs)

I'll be at No1 Sportsground Tomorrow with my mobile phone so I'll be able to report live on the game on here

mozza91

Coach
Good day of cricket today Haurie bowled well and the new bloke hit the deck hard and had some pace

IanG

Coach
Personally. I think that the Blues will bowl them out relitavly cheaply and enforce the follow on. Also correct me if I'm wrong in a 4 Day Match the follow on lead is only 150 Runs

IanG

Coach
Last wicket to fall. Luke Butterworth run out for 17

Tasmania 6 for 176 at present.

IanG

Coach
Crazy out for 5. Tasmania in trouble 7 for 187 Tim Payne on 42 has been holding together but I dare say that Tassie will still be following on since they need to score 471 just to make the Blues bat again.

As I type this Brett Geeves just pulled Mark Cameron for 4 to get off the mark

Latest posts