What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shift or drop chambers

Kells

Juniors
i reckon our starting centre pair should be inglis and tomane as chambers is no attacking threat but can defend ok so either we move him onto a wing instead of quinn or we drop him to the central coast and get his confidence and attacking flair back up

thoughts?

also we have to bring in sika manu and matt cross onto the bench for scott anderson and tolman.

AILD

Bench
quinn needs to be dropped/sacked.

chambers needs to improve fast or he can spend a week or so at a feeder club. Anderson adds nothing at all. Tolman is a workhorse and does the little things right...he is improving and havent done too bad.

sika will add much needed punch off the bench but will need time to get match fitness up.

Noa

First Grade
Drop Koopu keep Tolman.

Koopus done nothing since the first game, and if your keeping him in the side for work-rate, well Tolman does it better.

If he wasnt good enough for the Warriors top 17 then he isnt good enough for ours.

I agree Chambers needs to start to find some attacking form now, that and hold onto the ball.

Lucas

Juniors
I'd like to see Matt Cross get a game too. Has been close on a few occasions, but I would like to think he would add more than Anderson off the bench.

Drop Koopu keep Tolman.

Koopus done nothing since the first game, and if your keeping him in the side for work-rate, well Tolman does it better.

If he wasnt good enough for the Warriors top 17 then he isnt good enough for ours.

I agree Chambers needs to start to find some attacking form now, that and hold onto the ball.

Koopu popped the pass that put Cronk over against the Dragons..he was good enough for the Warriors but was injured.

Chambers can go...can not bust the line and have nothing in attack. IMO he ws overated last year and has done nothing this year.

Noa

First Grade
In 10-15min less time Tolman makes only 2 less tackles but makes 20m more. If it comes down bewteen the two, choice looks pretty easy if you ask me.

sheet_ed

Juniors
Football is like politics - ever heard the phrase "I have no leadership ambitions". The same applies to league when coaches and captains out of the blue support players it usually means that there is truth behind the verbals.

Chambers has had a lot of press for support, my view is that players are an investment. If a player is not going to pay dividends immediately or on the medium term they need to make way for players that are.

Sorry Will - you are supposed to be a nice guy, but there Isa and Tomane want your spot and they are playing better than you - so if you don't lift this weekend you gotta go.

Cronk is not going well, I think that has to do with the fact that our forwards aren't firing.

Time to shake the tree.

LESStar58

Referee
Chambers needs to pull his finger out. Underperforming terribly. Give him a handful more games and if he doesn't cut the mustard then drop him and promote Tomane.

Cloud9

I don't see the point in investing in Chambers, he's going to Raugby Yawnion.
GIve Willie Isa more game time.

I don't see the point in investing in Chambers, he's going to Raugby Yawnion.
GIve Willie Isa more game time.

Agree..why the hell are we perservering with this guy.

He does not look like scoring a try in the next decade and adds nothing.

Latest posts