What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should have gone to specsavers

AJB1102

First Grade
I've said it elsewhere but why doesn't someone correct Nat Mable when he's consistently calling wrong shit? Some merkin can line them up with off the cuff bizarre stats like how many in play kicks a prop has done in his career surely they can tap Max Table on the shoulder and clue him in on his mistakes. Even a halftime brief.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I've said it elsewhere but why doesn't someone correct Nat Mable when he's consistently calling wrong shit? Some merkin can line them up with off the cuff bizarre stats like how many in play kicks a prop has done in his career surely they can tap Max Table on the shoulder and clue him in on his mistakes. Even a halftime brief.
I think the Jennings gaff was pointed out to him because he called him Robert about 3 times within a minute. You know, for the viewers playing at home

Norths Tiger

Juniors
Not quite Matt Nable, but Bwaith referred to 'Sorenstan' many times on Friday night, while Blockhead talked about Kieran Holland on Saturday arvo.

Latest posts