What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should St George Illawarra end their joint venture?

Should St George Illawarra end their joint venture?

• Total voters

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I don’t recall saying I had links to them..

However I do recall telling Mr Carlton that my relationship with the Gordons was purely sexual, and another time that I had to catch a flight to Bermuda..

I may have even said Bruce was my dad..

Of course, if you believed any of that...

Hmm...my phone indicates it was your 35,874th post which features the “links” term. This maybe inaccurate though because all of your posts indicate this number. And, it was dialogue directed to Carlton.

Attempting to distinguish facetiousness and facts within your blabbering is onerous at the best of times.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hmm...my phone indicates it was your 35,874th post which features the “links” term. This maybe inaccurate though because all of your posts indicate this number. And, it was dialogue directed to Carlton.

Attempting to distinguish facetiousness and facts within your blabbering is onerous at the best of times.
Wow..

Stalker much?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Carlton said it best.

Deflection.

Since when have you been reticent commenting on my posts?

Hypocrite much?
I’m not really sure where you’re going here Jimmy..

Are you really trying to say I have links to the Gordons?

Surely you aren’t that thick..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
After the crap you post that has to be the most hypocritical statement anyone on this forum has ever made.
No hypocrisy at all..

The bar has definitely been raised I reckon..

Will be hard for me to top it..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Tried hypocrisy now you'll have a shot at sarcasm. You use lot of words, pity there's no substance.

There’s no sarcasm either..

I genuinely think the level of stupid I’ve been reading lately is at an all time high..

Given that those who write the nonsense appear to actually believe it is the truth, then yes, it really is a bar higher than any satire I put up..

Carlton

Juniors
There’s no sarcasm either..

I genuinely think the level of stupid I’ve been reading lately is at an all time high..

Given that those who write the nonsense appear to actually believe it is the truth, then yes, it really is a bar higher than any satire I put up..

So you write nonsense to disrupt discussions but you dont believe what you write and thats acceptable?

If you have no connections with Illawarra/WIN/Gordons then stop pushing the barrow so hard and stop denigrating the history of St George. All this talk about how noble you are because you are standing up for Illawarra due to the fact there are so many vindictive St George fans is rubbish. Thats not why you're doing it because you also attack posters who are supportive of the Illawarra and were previously St George supporters. Many of us can appreciate the history of St George and that is not an attack on Illawarra.

Your agenda is anti St George and in general more damaging than the posters who question the contribution of Illawarra to the JV.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So you write nonsense to disrupt discussions but you dont believe what you write and thats acceptable?

If you have no connections with Illawarra/WIN/Gordons then stop pushing the barrow so hard and stop denigrating the history of St George. All this talk about how noble you are because you are standing up for Illawarra due to the fact there are so many vindictive St George fans is rubbish. Thats not why you're doing it because you also attack posters who are supportive of the Illawarra and were previously St George supporters. Many of us can appreciate the history of St George and that is not an attack on Illawarra.

Your agenda is anti St George and in general more damaging than the posters who question the contribution of Illawarra to the JV.
My “agenda” (or as the normal folk call it, position) is not anti-St george at all, but rather pro JV and I’ve expressed this many times..

I understand that being anti-Illawarra you’d see any position to support the JV as anti-St George, and I’m sorry you feel this way.. But I, along with many others, am happy to keep the JV going as it’s a better option than letting you guys go and us going it alone..

I’m merely pointing out the absurdity of the suggestion that St George would be stronger alone, and am yet to hear one logical argument to prove that it could happen..

Carlton

Juniors
My “agenda” (or as the normal folk call it, position) is not anti-St george at all, but rather pro JV and I’ve expressed this many times..

I understand that being anti-Illawarra you’d see any position to support the JV as anti-St George, and I’m sorry you feel this way.. But I, along with many others, am happy to keep the JV going as it’s a better option than letting you guys go and us going it alone..

I’m merely pointing out the absurdity of the suggestion that St George would be stronger alone, and am yet to hear one logical argument to prove that it could happen..

What a load of waffle, you have bagged St George and rubbished its proud history continuously. You have stated on a number of occasions that it should be Illawarra standing alone.

You have not merely tried to show the "absurdity" of St George standing alone you have actively tried to ridicule the St George half of the JV.

And I dont mean your position (a person's point of view or attitude towards something), I want to know what your real agenda (the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group) is.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I’m not really sure where you’re going here Jimmy..

Are you really trying to say I have links to the Gordons?

Surely you aren’t that thick..

Well, these are YOUR words, pal.

Let’s see you squirm...again.

What is it with you and your conspiracy theories? WIN’s been puppeteering the Dragons for years. I have links to the Gordons. Next you’ll be saying Mary is a good coach.

Just because I can see what we need to secure our future and am sick of the deluded fans we have who can’t see their own mess so think the problem is all Illawarra’s fault, why does that mean I have links to anyone?

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to catch a plane to Bermuda.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well, these are YOUR words, pal.

Let’s see you squirm...again.

What is it with you and your conspiracy theories? WIN’s been puppeteering the Dragons for years. I have links to the Gordons. Next you’ll be saying Mary is a good coach.

Just because I can see what we need to secure our future and am sick of the deluded fans we have who can’t see their own mess so think the problem is all Illawarra’s fault, why does that mean I have links to anyone?

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to catch a plane to Bermuda.
Ummm.. You do realise that was me listing out the conspiracy theories that Carlton was saying about me, right?

These aren’t or weren’t “my” claims.. Not sure how you would even think that..

That being said, I recant my previous statement: this place hadn’t reached peak stupid this morning..

I think you just placed your flag at a new summit..

I applaud you, sir, and look forward to seeing if you can take us further..

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Ummm.. You do realise that was me listing out the conspiracy theories that Carlton was saying about me, right?

These aren’t or weren’t “my” claims.. Not sure how you would even think that..

That being said, I recant my previous statement: this place hadn’t reached peak stupid this morning..

I think you just placed your flag at a new summit..

I applaud you, sir, and look forward to seeing if you can take us further..

https://images.app.goo.gl/Y3nH5EZfTZzrPiCCA

SBD82

Coach
What a load of waffle, you have bagged St George and rubbished its proud history continuously. You have stated on a number of occasions that it should be Illawarra standing alone.

You have not merely tried to show the "absurdity" of St George standing alone you have actively tried to ridicule the St George half of the JV.

And I dont mean your position (a person's point of view or attitude towards something), I want to know what your real agenda (the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group) is.
Wow. Just wow.

Take a step back Carlton. And reasses your points here. You’ve gone off the deep end.

Gareth67

First Grade
You make me sound like a journalist from the Daily Telegraph..

But I also write biographies, cookbooks and erotic fiction..

You do realise that with a joint venture, the shareholders own the JV, and not the other way around..

But even if your story was remotely plausible, given the Steelers side of the board was flushed out it further highlights that the problem and all the “shonky deals” sits with the St George side of the JV..

Err just wondering , does the erotic fiction also come with pictures and if so could you post me a copy ? Me and Ethel don’t have a ‘ roll in the hay ‘ anymore muz.

Latest posts