What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should/will Lozza put James Roberts into SOO

ed-grimley

Bench
As much as I'd like to see him running past the Qlders I'm undecided. He's fast but I don't think his overall game is up to Origin standard. He also appears to be a "good time" player.

fourplay

Juniors
Should he? Yes. Will he? No. I'd like to see Roberts at right wing, where he is equally comfortable and has played a lot of footy.

I agree Leilua is ahead of him. Leilua is #1 for right centre but he won't get picked either because Daley would play his mates Ferguson, Jennings and Dugan before either of them. Would love a right side of Leilua and Roberts, it would genuinely scare QLD, but Daley is going to go with Dugan/Ferguson.

SBD82

Coach
Right centre will be Dugan. Right winger will be ferguson.

Have you guys not been paying attention all these years? I don't agree with it, but it's happening.

Nope. Need to see more from him. I've said in other threads Leilua shouldn't be picked, but he has shown more consistency over multiple years than Roberts has based on 9 games to date.

davi

Juniors
James Roberts will be out for four weeks with ligament damage to his knee pretty much ruling him out for selection for the first game. So that puts an end to that. It's a shame for him though, he was in awesome form in the game against Penrith before the injury.

MKCS

Juniors
I'd really have liked to see him get the wing spot with Dugan taking right centre. Dugan/Ferguson are pretty much a lock now.

Latest posts