What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side to play those Filthy f**king Sea Eagles

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Manly would demolish us if Mortimer was starting hooker. Played well last week against average opposition though. Think Flanno will go with Captain America as Braileys' cover. Think Capewell has also secured his bench spot with last weeks efforts. Can also cover the backs in event of an injury. Tagga back to Jets.

This is going to be so tough.

5 players backing up and a Manly side full of points.

If we lose we could be sitting in 5th position with the Roosters the following week.

Intense time.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Manly would demolish us if Mortimer was starting hooker.
Not sure why, will disagree, with Fifta, Prior and Gallen, hell I could play hooker for 15 minutes.

Seg plays few minutes, helps win a game. Walks on water.

Morts does it, and we want to drop him.. Experienced, can pass to Chad and Jimmy.

Brailey can start, would not bother me, but I would be asking him to come off the bench, as it is a long season, does not need to start every game, his chance to finish a game without 60 tackles.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Morts is recognised as a bit of a turnstile and I think Tapau and Jake T would expose him. Brailey just needs to be given a time frame for when he will be relieved (so to speak). Really liked what Morts did last week but wouldnt expect it every week. Doubt Flanno has room for both Capewell and Morts on the bench and only an opinion but I think he goes for Capewell if all the guys get through tomorrow unscathed.

CEO

Juniors
Brailey ATM is not an 80min hooker. For him to provide more attacking options he needs a break either side of half time.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Flanno likes to carry a hooker, so Morts will be there, I can see Capewell giving Lewie a breather, with him and Bird swapping between back row and centre on the right.

I think our origin boys will want play 80, it is a badge of honour to back up well. Plus they lost, they will be pissed, except the QLDer, hopefully he has a blinder, players do come back better, win or loss.

Hiegho and buyks will play middle.

Arnold

Juniors
Important game this one... is on 22. Manly on 20 with only a small FA difference.

We would love a 4 point gap on them.

Card Shark

Immortal
Defend Mortimer who has been in & out of first grade at about 4 clubs over a long time, yet heavily criticise the current Australian test & Qld origin winger.

I know Humphrey has plenty of drawbacks but your logic is weird.

If Humphrey was playing on the wing, & getting paid winger money, I would be the first to be defending him.
Alas, he is one of our top 5 earners, playing in a position, he is at best, a marginal pass mark at.
Morts played half back for a team in a grand final at the age of 19 & they only just got beaten by a team that was $4 mil over the cap.
Injuries he played in anotehr grand final winning team as a super sub.
He then was reluctantly given a release as the Titans doggedly pursued him to be their starting half. A wise career move if had been any other team other than the Titans as their injury prevention & management system is the worst in the League.
He is a very good player. Very good player, derailed by injury.

Ads

First Grade
If Humphrey was playing on the wing, & getting paid winger money, I would be the first to be defending him.
Alas, he is one of our top 5 earners, playing in a position, he is at best, a marginal pass mark at.
Morts played half back for a team in a grand final at the age of 19 & they only just got beaten by a team that was $4 mil over the cap.
Injuries he played in anotehr grand final winning team as a super sub.
He then was reluctantly given a release as the Titans doggedly pursued him to be their starting half. A wise career move if had been any other team other than the Titans as their injury prevention & management system is the worst in the League.
He is a very good player. Very good player, derailed by injury.
Lol. A one year wonder if I ever saw one. Was never anything other than a utility for the titans.

Lol. A one year wonder if I ever saw one. Was never anything other than a utility for the titans.
Absolute Load of shyte. The coach singled him out & pursued him for purchase .horses mouth. He won mom in half of his performances for the team. He had a shocking hamstring rip off the bone & cruelled the rest of his time at the club.

Latest posts