What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Here If You're A Broncos Fan

Billigan

Juniors
broncos fans are the best and the broncos have the most fans. Look at the crowd totals already in 08 the broncos have had 2 home games with a total of over 80,000. No other club is near that.

Big Pete

Referee
Nice to have you on board jarro!

Also it's nice to see some BHQ members make the trip over. It'd be great to have some of you guys posting over here if only to boost the quality of this forum.

Ian_Brown

Juniors
Hey, Im a broncos fan from West Midlands, England.

Was recently over in Australia and got to see us against the Sharks at Toyota Stadium, we lost unfortunately as it was Origin week and we had to put the baby broncos out.

Got to Suncorp Stadium to see State of Origin 2 and was awesome game.

Nice to meet you guys.

Burgerking

Juniors
Heyas!!!

broncos are FTW!

used to post on broncos based forum last year till i got my account banned.

Account was banned there due to pointing out that the 3 players in last years scandal were most likely innocent and charges would be dropped. Those that bagged out the accused players were fine to do so (guilty before proven innocent in their eyes), my sticking up for them wasnt.
so long story short, got banned for being right lol.

Looking forward to contributing to the forums when i can and am looking even more forward to seeing the new look broncos in action.
Especially cant wait to see if clinton fires up, i said on the other forums last year he was too light and had lost his power, he has beefed up this year so cant wait to see if he can bring back the power game that got him selected for australia once upon a time

Go you Broncos!!!!!