What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature

Eagle_Flight

Juniors
Hi admin. I was wondering how can i add a signature to my profile and up load it from a file as there's no option to do so ? Cheers

justdave

Juniors
Tap where it says your name, left of inbox and alerts, a menu pops up. Signature is one of the options

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just be aware of the size restrictions if you are uploading an image.

All covered in our forum guidelines.

For those who like big things...
Signatures
Each member has the option of placing a text or image signature at the end of each of their posts. BUT the image sig files have to be within acceptable dimensions. The total size of a signature must be below 400px in height, 600px in width, and a maximum of 30Kbs. An individual image must not exceed 100px in height.*

*There will be exceptions with some image sig files being banners received as prizes in one of the forum competitions.

Site Admin at its discretion, may remove or edit any signature file or avatar without notification. These include text, links or images which do not meet with the approval of Administration.

If any member has a query about a proposed sig file or avatar, please feel free to email admin on forums@leagueunlimited.com or by making a post in the 'Go Ahead Ask Us Anything' forum section.

also

Advertising in Signature Files, Avatars or Profiles
Advertising in signature files, avatars or profiles requires the permission of the site owners. This includes names or location with a website address as well as banners and links in signature files or avatars.

Requests for permission should be sent by email to: forums@leagueunlimited.com

Each request will be considered on its own merits and depending on circumstances. This is totally at the discretion of the site owners. Should someone advertise without permission, the advertisement will be removed.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: Spamming by Private Message (PM) is strictly forbidden and any member caught doing so will have their PM access removed indefinitely.

And for those who missed it…

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED: IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

http://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules/?url=/forumrules.php

OVP

Coach
Hi admin. I was wondering how can i add a signature to my profile and up load it from a file as there's no option to do so ? Cheers

You have to have your image/pic hosted online somewhere first. Try uploading it to www.imgur.com, and inserting the direct link to the image by clicking on the little Image icon next to the smiley icon like it is in the reply box.