What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

signed NRL memorabilia

RUFFRUGGEDNRAW

Juniors
hi everyone,

just wonder what signed items everyone has from there favourite team/player and if anyone has any items for sale

currently have a 2013 signed broncos jersey id be keep to sell/swap for some warriors gear

cheers guys

Well i have the ENTIRE Peptides FC 2011 squad signed members jersey.
even signed by mr one year ban himself.

also has chinese food stains from the King Wan.

theres memorabilia for ya

Radical Rat

Juniors
I got my jersey signed by all the Tigers players after the game against the Raiders in Canberra in 2005. Of course at that stage I didn't know we'd be premiers, so worked out well.

We won that game in the last minute with a Brett Hodgson try. I got way too excited and sprinted onto the field to celebrate with the players. I was subsequently pole-axed by a security guard and escored to the side of the field. Toddy Payton picked up my hat (which fell off when I got smashed) ran over and put it on my head while security held my arms behind my back. Good times.

brock0brien

Juniors
I got my jersey signed by all the Tigers players after the game against the Raiders in Canberra in 2005. Of course at that stage I didn't know we'd be premiers, so worked out well.

We won that game in the last minute with a Brett Hodgson try. I got way too excited and sprinted onto the field to celebrate with the players. I was subsequently pole-axed by a security guard and escored to the side of the field. Toddy Payton picked up my hat (which fell off when I got smashed) ran over and put it on my head while security held my arms behind my back. Good times.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! True fan right there!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

I don't ever condone entering the playing field, but...

url-1.gif