What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simmons extends deal

Special K

Coach
Not really a title that will fool many around here but you never know.. Anyway the most interesting this is that article mentions wright for the centre spot yet no Karl.

McLovin

Staff member
I say we all pitch in and buy him a caravan up there in Newie...This is a surefire way to sway his attitude...

lizziebra

Juniors
You asshole!!!!! :fist: f**kin hell knights, up your offer for this superstar!

I don't think it's the Knights. Knowing them they will have offered him double then what he is on.

It's just... he simply doesn't want to leave the Shire at this point in time. ;-)

Inferno

Coach
Not really a title that will fool many around here but you never know.. Anyway the most interesting this is that article mentions wright for the centre spot yet no Karl.

Good point K. Just as much competition for the backrow as well with half those competing for centre spots also fighting for a spot in the back row.

Inferno

Coach
Fair enough, who to right centre and wing? If Pom's going there we need a solid winger to cover for his defensive lapses.

Ando perhaps?

cityshark

Juniors
I have seriously F***** my keyboard due to that stupid idiot post!!!!!!!! Your gorrrrrrn budy!