What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siosiua Taukeiaho

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Watched him against Manly in the trial last Saturday night. He looks like he could handle the step up into FG no problems at all. Hope to see more of him this season in the First Grade team.

Chook

First Grade
At the expense of who JT?

He'd need to be in front of Napa, Evans, Liu, Hastings, Kennedy, etc, is he that good?

Chook.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
I kinda can see where JT is coming from, he could be a bolter.

He really stood out in the 9s and in the trial.

Napa and Evans are outright front rowers IMO at the moment and will probably develop into very good ones. Although Napa could later on down the track play lock and Evans at a pinch a second rower if his lateral defence improved. Evans has the speed and footwork, if he developed a good offload he could also be a rangy wide running back rower.

Those names you threw up Chook 4 of them will probably in the 17 for round 1 (Napa may start with Moa off the bench) but it wouldn't surprise me to see Siosiua in the mix if not for round 1 shortly after, I think he could go onto big things.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Looking forward to him playing and getting some FG experience. He like most debutants will take time to really hit his straps in FG but I get the feeling he could turn into being the real deal.

Chook

First Grade
Pretty good hit out, looked involved and willing in both attack and defence, his offload to Guerra would have been sublime had it come off. Liu grew a leg last night, did not look out of place in the run on side.

JWH first stint was awesome, looked leaner but meaner.

And what can you say about Pearce, even his presser was first class.

Chook.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Pearce has grown up in every aspect of the game Chook. Hopefully he's turned into the half we all want him to be for our club.

Gee we looked fit as, JWH looks about 5-10kgs lighter as well. He'll be massive for us this year. RTS looks to have bulked up but hasn't lost any of his speed or footwork.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Big fan of Liu, he has such lovely late footwork at the line for such a big fella as well. So much more output than FPN gave us at Lock.

Chook

First Grade
Liu should be lock again next week, especially up against that mutant Souffs pack. With Maubs as back up rake and his performance against the Cowgirls, I think he's done enough to keep running on.

Chook.

Chook

First Grade
I'll always have a fond memory of FPN smashing Tom Burgess in the 2013 round 26 match for the minor premiership.

But you're right, seeing what Liu and Taukeiaho bring to the side is a step up from Frank's last few efforts. He really disappointed me last year when he failed to step up during the finals.

Chook.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'll always have a fond memory of FPN smashing Tom Burgess in the 2013 round 26 match for the minor premiership.

But you're right, seeing what Liu and Taukeiaho bring to the side is a step up from Frank's last few efforts. He really disappointed me last year when he failed to step up during the finals.

Chook.

I will always have magnificent memories of the prelim last year.

The Roosters gave you false hope at the beginning and then The Pride of the League steamrolled you. Geez GI played brilliantly and scored vital tries.

Being Premiers and knocking out you guys last year in prelim how sweet that was:D:D:D

Chook

First Grade
I will always have magnificent memories of the prelim last year.

The Roosters gave you false hope at the beginning and then The Pride of the League steamrolled you. Geez GI played brilliantly and scored vital tries.

Being Premiers and knocking out you guys last year in prelim how sweet that was:D:D:D

I have very fond memories of those two years when you didn't exist.

Chook.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have very fond memories of those two years when you didn't exist.

Chook.

Pearce and Maloney were garbage on Sunday.

Completely outplayed by Reynolds and Keary.

Pride of the League are now back on top Chook.

Forever in our shadow you guys will be.

Latest posts