What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skywriters

innsaneink

Referee
Weve all seen those ads in the sky......

Froggy.com

BOSE

etc etc .....where do the guys that do it, practice/learn it?

Sweeper

Juniors
If it were me... i'd be using GPS.

I don't think it'd be too difficult. Flying at night would be a whole lot harder imo. If you can understand all the instruments... i can't see how it would be difficult. You can very accurately determine distance and speed using a cheap manual computer. So... if you wan't something 0.5 nautical miles long... then you can figure out how many seconds it will take to cover that distance. Then use the Direction indicator and turn and balance to get you where you want to be next which would be all figured out before you took off. That... or you could use GPS 8) (well, i reckon so)

Its like riding a bike. At first it seems impossible... but after hours of practice... a bit of thinking and it comes pretty naturally.

Where do you learn it. Bankstown airport does a fair bit of flight training. You just need an instructor with the appropriate rating and a bit of sky.

31 years of symmetrical all-wheel-drive. Subaru - Think. Feel. Drive.
littleaustinpowers.gif

Into 6 left long opens over a crest, 30, 6 right into 3 left plus long don't cut tightens to 1, into a short 1 right plus and short 2 left minus tightens at junction 20