What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL Round 16 Results

Evil Homer

Staff member
Wigan 18-22 London Att 10,262
Leeds 34-14 Hull Att 17,427
Huddersfield 22-24 Warrington Att 6,162
Wakefield 36-24 Salford Att 3,536
Leigh 14-34 Widnes Att 5,170
Bradford 4-66 St Helens Att 15620

Warrington's win takes them to third place in the league table.
Leigh look doomed now after their loss and Wakefield's win.I can't see any way back for them.

JasonE

Bench
Cant believe that Bulls/Saints scoreline in front of over 15,000 fans at Odsal.
There has to be something drastically wrong at Bradford.

GO WAKEY!!!

There's going to be a big fight for the top 6 this season - Bradford and Wigan may have trouble making the 6 if they keep performing as of late. Warrington are playing great this year!

(Bulls/Saints crowd was 15,260, btw)

bartman

Immortal
At least there's a fight on for places 3-6, instead of just for 5 and 6. Will make for some unpredictable matches....

JasonE

Bench
For the first time in SL's ten year history this really is an intriguing competition, most of the teams are inconsistant winning one week and losing the next while teams like London are having winning streaks only to be followed by losing streaks, it's a strange comp and every team still has a lot to play for.

Phillips

Referee
Bradford
shocked.gif

*shakes head*

bartman

Immortal
Spoke to a Bulls fan today who said that for the first time in 10 superleague years her dad walked out of the game early, with 20 to go. She described her Sunday as a waste of money and a watsed trip!

Can only get better than that for Bradford I guess...

lyon is a saint

Juniors
they was mate you should of watched it live....they all starting doing a "easy Clap" to the crowd it was funny.

in order the players are.....lyon, higham, cunningham, long, mason and albert.

bartman

Immortal
At first I thought Lyon looked more like Sculthorpe... must go to the same barber now?

upbonk

JasonE said:
Cant believe that Bulls/Saints scoreline in front of over 15,000 fans at Odsal.
There has to be something drastically wrong at Bradford.

There is, but it's only a fortnightly occurence. :)

bartman

Immortal
Going away for three weeks, and trying to do my footy tips in advance - the unpredictability of teams like Bradford, Wigan, Huddersfield, and London this year makes it really hard!

Catch you all here again when I'm back from Scandinavia and Glastonbury...

hutch

First Grade
i cant believe some teams still attract only 3000 spectators. its not a good look, really drags the average attendance down.

kevin crouthers

Juniors
bartman said:
Spoke to a Bulls fan today who said that for the first time in 10 superleague years her dad walked out of the game early, with 20 to go. She described her Sunday as a waste of money and a watsed trip!

Can only get better than that for Bradford I guess...

did he manage to stay till the end against warrington (36 unanswered points in the second half), cos a lot did the wigan walk with about 15 to go then.