What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So much negativity

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It's good I reserve my bogan side for bogans...guys like you and OV contribute nothing to the forum...get a life fellas.

As Ive said before Minh doesn't take much to add another to the ignore list ...they wont catch anything if people don't take the bait.....theres plenty of sensible posters and genuine supporters on here to discuss topics with.....

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
As Ive said before Minh doesn't take much to add another to the ignore list ...they wont catch anything if people don't take the bait.....theres plenty of sensible posters and genuine supporters on here to discuss topics with.....

That's true BSE.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Exactly. I love my team but I also like to watch the game in unbiased fashion. Couldn't imagine the threads on this forum if we were the raiders last night.

Like when we lost to storm from play the ball after final siren. .. take the refs largesse when given because there's a shit one around the corner.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Hahaha,well called. Literally was the very next week. The nrl and their refs are a joke. They got one back on us tonight!

JamesRustle

First Grade
Was hoping the rub would stay with us a bit longer!

That overturn from the bunker was a stinker. I came close to getting a belting from the not a sports following mrs for the way I was carrying on and swearing at the telly.

stgill2001

Juniors
I'm still raging but then if it's other way around they call try they won't deny it. Plus he knocked it on. The bunker is shite

This Year?

Immortal
Good teams beat bad refs. Whenever something goes bad, we always compound it with letting in a try, giving away a penalty or making a mistake.

Latest posts