What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who you want to trade,retire and buy??

Moffo

Referee
Almost the time of year when we start whinging about several players in our team and looking towards 2004. Im getting the whip out early, after a year that has been quite frustrating thus far. Our inability to score tries not coming off kicks has driven me to a point of great annoyance :lol:

Trade: Willie Mason, Corey Hughes, Andrew Ryan
Retire: Glen Huges
Buy: A second rower, wouldn't mind Nutley ;-)

Cheers,
Moffo

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Not much action at the Warriors, most of our side are signed up for a few years yet.
Trade: John Carlaw, Clinton Toopi, Logan Swan (although it'd be a bit of a shame to lose one of our debut season players)
Retire: nobody (all too young)
Buy: A centre (come back Nigel!) a decent goalkicker

AliN

Live Update Team
Like Spacie says..all to young to retire
Trade..Carlaw, Koopu maybe but not Swann :)
Buy: Daniel Floyd!!!

Kiwi

First Grade
Trade ( Leave the club ) : Swain and Ikin
Retire : Gee
Buy : No one, but if they do a winger or centre like Raider Phillip Graham.

JoeD

First Grade
I'm with Spacie, all we need is a decent goalkicker. With the team we've got I think we can win the comp in the next couple of years.

maelgwnau

Juniors
Wests Tigers:

Trade: Steve Trindall, Troy Wozniak

Retire: Terry Hill, Michael Buttner

Buy: Brett Hodgson, Scott Prince, Daniel Abraham
...........................................................................................................
Penrith:

Trade: Trent WaterHouse, Geoff Bell

Retire: Martin Lang,

Buy: Shaun Timmins, Luke Dorn, Danny Nutley

Spike

First Grade
Trade/release :Adam MacDougall, Josh Perry,Matthew Jobson, Luke Quigley, Reegan Tanner, Joshua Smith
Retire : Tim Maddison, Justin Ryder
Buy : Trent Waterhouse, Dene Halatau, Ian Donnelly

brook

First Grade
Bailey said:
Dene Halatau

Keep your filthy hands off him!!

Dene is coming along nicely and just about ready to break into first grade in a big way - He'll be staying a tiger :D

Spike

First Grade
Not if the Tigers management have anything to do with it :lol: . Look at this way, he's better off with us rather than the Roosters or Eels :D

brook

First Grade
Bailey said:
Not if the Tigers management have anything to do with it :lol: . Look at this way, he's better off with us rather than the Roosters or Eels :D

lol dene is our revenge on the eels for years of raiding our junior sides

we got him straight out of their sg ball and they'll be kicking themselves once the realise just what they let go

legend

Coach
Canberra Raiders:

Trade: Jamaal Lolesi, Sean Rutgerson

Retire: Brad Drew

Buy: Matt Cooper, Nathan Hindmarsh

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
AliN said:
Like Spacie says..all to young to retire
Trade..Carlaw, Koopu maybe but not Swann :)
Buy: Daniel Floyd!!!
Yeah, you're probably right, I'd trade Koopu before Swann, but I wouldn't lose either unless we needed to to make room for a decent centre/goalkicker. Toopi can get lost unless his attitude improves though.

brook

First Grade
Retire: Darren Senter (I love dazza more than any other player at the club, he's given his all to balmain/wests for 10 years now and has at various times played on with numerous broken bones, while suffering from hypothermia and after seeing his dad carted off in an ambulance, however the future has arrived with robbie farah and i'd much rather see dazza retire with honour then play out next year in premier league), Steve Trindall (has got to go and i can't see any other club wanting him), Terry Hill, Michael Beuttner
Trade: Robert Miles, John Wilson, Joel Caine, Luke O'Donnell (tough call but i don't think luke is ever going to live up to his potential), Troy Wozniak, Robert Mears
Buy: A good young halfback and 5/8th and an enforcer style prop (pretty much what the clubs looking at with the exception that I don't feel we need to buy a fullback or a hooker, we have two VERY good young fullbacks in Macey from wests and Greally from Balmain and Robbie Farah is well on the way to cementing a first grade spot at hooker - concentrate on the positions we really need)

kaon

Juniors
I'm pretty happy with the Raiders roster at the moment but if i had to, i'd release Brad Drew to free up some money in our cap to re-sign our youngsters. Our first division team has been even more impressive than our first grade this year.

salivor

First Grade
Trade: Kelly, Lee, Swain, and I think realistically we're going to lose one of Berrigan, Prince and Seymour. I'd hope to keep Berrigan and Seymour.
Retire: Gee
Buy: I was hoping Sherwin but that was never realistic with the amount of players we have coming off contract.

weasel

First Grade
I thought you weren't a fan of Berrigan Bronco, at least not at halfback? Seeing you don't want Swain anymore I'd assume you want him to play hooker right? Well if it's money he wants it seems you guys probably won't be keeping him past this year anyway, although moving to the Western Suburbs would be a big deterrent for someone coming from Paradise (Brisbane :p).

salivor

First Grade
Weasel I wasn't a fan of Berrigan at halfback but I give credit where its due and hes really come on in the last month or so.
At the start of the year I wanted Prince to get his shot but hes not going to be able to grasp the starting spot now. Prince has had the two broken legs and just never really had the opportunity to get any real time or form in the position. The Tigers are after both Berrigan and Prince and when push comes to shove the Broncos will most likely focus on re-signing Berrigan.

I don't know about Berrigan at hooker now. If Prince leaves it would mean the Broncos having to take a serious punt on Seymour as our first grade halfback. Hes been thrown in at the deep end once so I'd back him to do well being thrown in a second time. I was thinking Casey Maguire or Michael Ryan for the hookers spot though.

Latest posts