What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going??

franklin2323

Immortal
So who's going on Sunday??
Pre-sales show we are in danger of having more Souths fans then Penrith at the game. So not only turn up but tell all the fans you know to get there.

darkbloom

Juniors
So who's going on Sunday??
Pre-sales show we are in danger of having more Souths fans then Penrith at the game. So not only turn up but tell all the fans you know to get there.

HOw do you know what the pre-sales are? Do you work at the club or for the ticketing company?

soc123_au

Staff member
I'll be there. Looking forward to the 20's game. NRL not so much, if Souths play like they did last night we are a chance though.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'll be there. Looking forward to the 20's game. NRL not so much, if Souths play like they did last night we are a chance though.

Excatly the 20's deserve a full house. If NRLs rubbish home time early. Though we have been competing atleast

YoungPanther

Juniors
Coming down for Saturdays games as well, as Sundays, so hoping to see plenty of victories.

Hope to see plenty out there.

Have my fingers crossed it won't be a longer drive home Sunday than it already needs to be.

Randy81

Juniors
Always there :) . Recently moved tickets to just behind the panthers bench so pumped in that respect. Would be much happier with Austin in the team though.
Anyone have an idea why the bench numbers are 14 15 16 17 20........could there be a 18 and 19?

marty65

Juniors
I'll be there (using my 4 sunday games membership).
But unfortunately I'm also bringing a Souths fan with me...:eek:.

Shire Panther

Juniors
I'll be there on Sunday for my first game of 2013. I just hope it's not a repeat of our game vs the bunnies at Penrith last year where we got touched up and the highlight of the day was Gus' world famous $1 hot dogs.

GongPanther

Referee
Going by all the attendances so far this year in the NRL,I think attendances look to be down very sharply after the media barrage in regards to this drugs saga.