What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So with Chad Townsend gone

Marchad

Juniors
What will Flanno do.
Here are some of his options
7 Maloney
6 Bird
3 Capewell
or 3 Beale
or
7 Maloney
6 Nu Brown
3 Bird

CT seems to play well first half of seasons, then he goes off the boil.

I dont want backrowers playing in the centres.

Problem is if Bird goes to halves who is other centre Beale is shocking, does Flanno punt on Jets player.

Other option is N.Brown to halves, Bird back to centres, have him roving though

dellul

Juniors
I feel sorry for Chad he doesn't deserve to have the yips now after such a consistent year, lewis's timing was out which didn't help him.
But unfortunately i don't think he should play this year after that. But now it's a choice of beale in center or nu on the right side which might be too late to build a combination.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Our timing has been shot for months. We played finals footy tonight. Pretty simple. Speed through the middle. We don't need him to create. Just kick for the corners and get Jimmy the ball.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
"Surely, post: 11782117, member: 7558"]Doesn't matter what happens as long as Capewell plays before Jessica sene-lefeo or beale[/QUOTE]
Jessica is awful. Tags and Gal back. We look like Premiers.

McLovin

Staff member
Bird did very well filling in at 5/8th tonight... Poor The Chad needs to pick his game up

Windy70

Juniors
I felt for him but it was a good call from Flanno. His timing is off and seems to be struggling with the pressure.

No clue what will happen after 2 weeks though.