What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer World Cup - Russia

I don't know whether to watch it or watch my tapes of the recent royal wedding.

Spose the highlights of the sookarh might be okay but f**k me watching some of those diving whingers. Those ones that wave their hands around like Cam Smith at the ruck. Just wish someone would plant a straight right .... kaapowww .... right in the kisser.

It’s on when the sharks play at 8pm Saturday so there is probably a better choice.

Wrong audience I know, and I’ve loved the Sharks since forever, but... FIFA World Cup finals > NRL. There, I said it. Just means I’ll stream Sharks on the computer and Socceroos on SBS telly. I’ll be standing at the dividing wall between the living room and my home studio, confirming the wife’s opinion of me being a sad, crazy nutter

ouryears

Bench
Is that why he was sacked?
Ha ha

No, he was sacked because he signed to coach Real Madrid and the Spanish Fed spat their dummy at the news.

As coach of Spain he has not lost in the past 20 matches.

Now, come on Aussies come on come on....

ouryears

Bench
Wrong audience I know, and I’ve loved the Sharks since forever, but... FIFA World Cup finals > NRL. There, I said it. Just means I’ll stream Sharks on the computer and Socceroos on SBS telly. I’ll be standing at the dividing wall between the living room and my home studio, confirming the wife’s opinion of me being a sad, crazy nutter
Awesome mate, think I will try the same as your suggestion.

ouryears

Bench
Up until 2010 I didn't think you guys would either!
Oh well, one premiership each. Onwards and upwards!
Ha, well in that case, we have won one in 19 years, now...doing the maths, Sharkies one in 50 yrs? Means we are almost three times more likely!

And our first was just 11 yrs after foundation, imagine if you won one in 1978.

Damn hey

carcharias

Immortal
Ha, well in that case, we have won one in 19 years, now...doing the maths, Sharkies one in 50 yrs? Means we are almost three times more likely!

Damn hey

In that case shouldn’t you be called “ouryear”?

Damn hey
Imagine if we'd won the toughest one of all, 1973.
Still we've won more reserves, U23's etc than your mob, so we're ahead.
Neh, neh, neh

Quigs

Immortal
Well one good thang to come out of this Ruskies version of the World Cup is that there won't be any members of the Italian Diving Team.

snout

First Grade
I'll be taping the sharks.

Gives me 5 hours of my 2 fav sporting events.

Saturday nights all right all right all right.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Saturday night is ridiculously busy for me.

I have four things on but I need to have one of those machines that allows you to be in four places at once.

1. Socceroos v France
2. Sharks v Broncos
3. Dinner party in latte territory
4. Directing a one act play at my local theatre.

Option 4 is the one I have to do as I’ve spent four weeks rehearsing it.

I’ll be glad when Saturday night is done!

Quigs

Immortal
"Big Bloke"
"Big Bloke"
"Where for art thou Big Bloke?"

"The stupid quigs is watching the Sharks" came the reply

Latest posts