What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Socceroos V Ghana Discussion Thread - Sydney Football Stadium on May 23

DB

First Grade
According to the Daily Telegraph the team is...
------------------Mark Schwarzer-----------------
Topor Stanley, Beauchamp, Spiranovic, North
--------------Jedinak, Jacob Burns----------------
------------Troisi, Sterjovski, Kewell--------------
-----------------Joel Griffiths---------------------

Dragooner

Bench
AUS vs GHANA or StGIll vs MAN

hmmmmmmmm

Man that's tough, all round I must say I prefer Football to League but won't take too much interest in this game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
How're we looking, guys? Four Four Two has decent live play by play, but it doesn't exactly capture the feel of the game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
From what I'm reading, we're seriously lacking in creativity. A guy like Nick Carle or Marco Bresciano would be handy.

0-0 halftime i would like to see a few changes in the 2nd half bring on allsopp and pair him with girriffiths

and change the mid feild dunno who was on our bench Valeri????????

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sterjovski really is an underrated performer for us. It's a pity he's back in the Championship with Derby next year.

Spiranovic finally gets that lucrative first cap. Croatia can f**k off and focus all of their attentions on poaching Vidosic, now.

Sterjovski really is an underrated performer for us. It's a pity he's back in the Championship with Derby next year.

Spiranovic finally gets that lucrative first cap. Croatia can f**k off and focus all of their attentions on poaching Vidosic, now.

he just got hes 2nd yello so hes sent off lol stupid move

Misanthrope

Staff member
A tremendous result. I haven't seen the Ghanian squad, so I can't comment on the quality of their lineup, but the side we put out tonight was devoid of almost all of our top line talent. Beating the 14th ranked side (or 17th on ELO, I think) in the world is a very good result.

A tremendous result. I haven't seen the Ghanian squad, so I can't comment on the quality of their lineup, but the side we put out tonight was devoid of almost all of our top line talent. Beating the 14th ranked side (or 17th on ELO, I think) in the world is a very good result.

they were missing essien but we were missing a few too

during the final 20 they threw everything at us and our defense only just recovered

Misanthrope

Staff member
they were missing essien but we were missing a few too

More than a few, I would think. The only guys in that squad I'd call first team regulars are Kewell and Schwarzer, with Carney and Sterjovski as semi regulars.

Latest posts