What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some credit must be due.....

Roosterphin

Juniors
This forum is renowned for Rooster bashing and especially their supporters. Most of you are like potty mullet to a piece of bread when it comes to Cogburn.

I believe Rooster supporters are confident and have pride in their team but this gets mistaken for arrogance.

BUT, when we lose we are gracious in defeat and I would suggest post more congrats to the other team than any other group of supporters.

I think some credit is due... If you can dish it at least acknowledge the good.

As usual, the loudest are often the minority mate...hence Cogburn speaks for all of you in a lot of peoples eyes.

sad but true, but thats people I guess.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Cogburn seems to overshadow all the nice Roosters supporters and im afraid thats how it is going to be.

Southernsaint

Staff member
pepstar87 said:
Cogburn seems to overshadow all the nice Roosters supporters and im afraid thats how it is going to be.

There are nice Easts fans??

Easts are the new Manly...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Big Mick

Referee
Roosterphin said:
This forum is renowned for Rooster bashing and especially their supporters. Most of you are like potty mullet to a piece of bread when it comes to Cogburn.

I believe Rooster supporters are confident and have pride in their team but this gets mistaken for arrogance.

BUT, when we lose we are gracious in defeat and I would suggest post more congrats to the other team than any other group of supporters.

I think some credit is due... If you can dish it at least acknowledge the good.

I'll give credit where credit is due, and I do, but why should i not give shit to Cogburn when he doesn't extend the same gratitude to penrith fans?

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
I think some credit is due... .

It maybe but only to SOME.

I know many good Roosters supporters, but like any place, you get a small group of drunk man and one that is trying to proven something to his mates and you'll something start all the time.

Unfortunetly, everytime we have travelled to SFS to see Storm / Roosters this has happen. And yes we have had some fun times with other Rooster supporters.

But as the marketing saying goes, 'it only takes one bad experience from one person and they will tell ten others about it, it takes ten good experiences for one person to tell one person'.

I'm not going to bash any of the other teams supporters unless I see it first hand live, I have seen some people get pinned for things they didn't start and the media only ever show one side.

What I will say though is that all of us have a responsibility to our supporters and our club to help claim and where possible stop things from getting to the point of being out of hand.

If you want to hear what an intelligent Rooster fan has to say.

Read more of what someone like 'Southern Rooster' writes and less of what Mr. Cogburn has to say.