What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some fans to boycott Knights game vs Dogs: NBN

The General said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
Crowd troubles from the typical stupid Bulldog fans are keeping the crowd down for this weekend, not anything a handful of women are doing. Personally I'd prefer to stay home and not get stomped on for going to a footy match too, but I'll take my chances tomorrow.

Do you honestly think a small handful of thugs are going to travel to Newcastle to cause trouble ? The Dogs fans going to Newcastle tomorrow will be die hard fans going to watch a great game of footy. And from the stories i've heard, some Newcastle fans are very friendly either.

I agree, we are a friendly bunch. Thanks for pointing that out.

BTW, your thugs do travel up here.

And O'Davis' dietry supplement is being compared to cocaine use? The Bulldogs couldn't even bring themselves to admit anyone had been caught. MacDougall should've been gone like Richards, no doubts there.

Briza

Juniors
O'Davis' dietry supplement is being compared to cocaine use? The Bulldogs couldn't even bring themselves to admit anyone had been caught. MacDougall should've been gone like Richards, no doubts there.

O'davis,MacDougall and Richards all found guilty of using performance inhancing Drugs, The only reason you were not stripped of your trophy was, the ARL did not want the publicity in it's 1st year since the SL split and if it were to happen today you would have.

Supafly

Juniors
The General said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
Crowd troubles from the typical stupid Bulldog fans are keeping the crowd down for this weekend, not anything a handful of women are doing. Personally I'd prefer to stay home and not get stomped on for going to a footy match too, but I'll take my chances tomorrow.

Do you honestly think a small handful of thugs are going to travel to Newcastle to cause trouble ? The Dogs fans going to Newcastle tomorrow will be die hard fans going to watch a great game of footy. And from the stories i've heard, some Newcastle fans arn't (edit) very friendly either.

Have to agree with you there. I lived in Newcastle for 2 years for a change of scenery but came back out of sheer desperation. I was up there during the whole salary cap drama and let me just say the Knights fans weren't very nice. Some of course were fine but the majority were complete assholes. My boyfriend had a few dramas when he'd come up from Sydney to visit me and we'd go to the Dogs away game. I was also a regular on the party scene up there and would occassionally see some of the Knights players out as well. I have some interesting stories about a lot of them. I liked the Knights before I met them, I used to have a Knights flag but I'm afraid that's long gone now. I dislike the Knights now almost as much as the Roosters. I think these Knights fans need to aquaint themselves with the definition of 'double standards'.

antonius

Coach
Briza said:
O'davis,MacDougall and Richards all found guilty of using performance inhancing Drugs, The only reason you were not stripped of your trophy was, the ARL did not want the publicity in it's 1st year since the SL split and if it were to happen today you would have.
Crap, you don't know what your talking about.

Latest posts