What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry Manly you won't make the GF

sheet_ed

Juniors
I am with the conspiracy theorists.

You were the better team last week, but playing Souths is now a tactical problem where the NRL gods will rob you of a GF place. You will win this week, but expect the following:

One of your goto forwards to be put on report this week and will miss a week.

During the Souths match expect:
  • Cherry-Evans, Lyon or one of the Stewart boys to be sin binned
  • Try after try being disallowed due to infractions.
  • An enormous amount of 1st half penalties to prevent you from getting traction.
Lets be serious, the NRL wants Souths in the GF and you are just in their way.

Good luck but be realistic this has been planned for months.

The Storm have a better chance than you ONLY because of what JT said this week.

Last edited:

Terry-Randal

Juniors
Thats if we play Souths losing closely a torrid battle to Easts will take it out next week against the sharks.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I don't buy the conspiracy theory nonsense.

Although I think it's going to be tough to get ready physically for the Rabbitohs after Manly were smashed last night in every place but the score board... Don't get me wrong, Manly played well for the win. But they were monstered for much of the game.

eagles4eva

First Grade
If the Eagles do loose, I hope it’s off Souths being the better team on the night. Not another episode of the pink androtops making pathetic decisions that dictate the result

chileman

Coach
Although we looked absolutely stuffed in the last 25 mins against the Sharks, I'm glad we didn't have last weekend off! Keep the momentum going.....

saint.nick

Coach
You will win the GF. Roosters are a prancy la-di-da boys club and it's why they always lose grand finals.

Von

Juniors
You will win the GF. Roosters are a prancy la-di-da boys club and it's why they always lose grand finals.

HaHaHa. PML!
That coming from a Dragooons fan.

You obviously have a short memory....

92, 93, 96, 99
Or we're you still in nappies then?

You've giving us all here a great belly laugh!!
:D:cool::lol: