What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave 2015

gUt

Coach
Hopefully if Placebo can't make it this year, then the Rogue Traders reform to fill the void.

Zigwaa

Bench
Butcher Babies announced. I have no idea who they are.

Me either until someone sent me a youtube link.

2 hot female singers and so so music. Wasn't that great but the birds were fit and one had her cans out with tape over her nips.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

2 hot female singers and so so music. Wasn't that great but the birds were fit and one had her cans out with tape over her nips.

Nothing groundbreaking there. Wendy O. Williams of the Plasmatics was doing that sort of shit over 30 years ago.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Deftones, yes

Slipknot just released a new CD so wouldn't surprise.

Slipknot and/or Deftones and I'll go.

I entered this soundwave comp on their facebook page, all you have to do is list 3 bands who you want to see at Soundwave 2015.

Slipknot and Deftones were my 1 and 2.

I can feel it in my waters that Slipknot will be one of the 4 headliners. They have a new album coming out and Taylor has said they will be in Australia next year. Love them or hate them you can't deny their entertainment value. And if history is anything to go by, 2011 - Stonesour - 2012 Slipknot - 2013 Stonesour so I guess Slipknot is due.

Last edited:

ggmu

Juniors

Might be my new fav band, hot half naked chicks singing metal. Haha.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
cOk38ch.png

*crickets*

Latest posts