What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs issues

yobbo84

First Grade
The Souths middles (or lack of) is a huge weakness. And I still say that some players just don’t look as athletic as they should - some of their players are not taking life as a professional athlete home with them.
One of things I’d be very worried about if I were a Souths fan is Cam Murray. Now, I’ll say first, I love Cam Murray - he’s been the ultimate professional and the 1 player they can always rely on to have a good solid dig. But he looks lost, he looks like he’s completely disenfranchised - from what I’ve seen of him, I would hazard a guess that the Cody’s and Latrell personalities of this world are not his cup of tea, and he’s probably been willing to cop them previously because they were positive contributors, but not now.
I may be reading too much into it, but his interviews of late he just doesn’t seem ‘up for it’, he looks withdrawn, and it’s showing on the field too (though I accept he’s pretty much carrying the middle, so could just be knackered).
Cam Murray at pressers is basically Jackie Chan in this scene:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Two wise men I respect and admire for never backing down to the haters have given me two of my all time favourite quotes to put the haters in their places.

"And to the rest of you… the non-believers, the underachievers, the tweet-and-deleters, you make me sick to my stomach fam” - Drake.

"We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters and people who in many instances have absolutely no clue what they are doing." - Donald Trump.

That sums up what I think of the haters and the enemies of Souths.

Have we gone through a tough period? Yes. We have had some tough days this year but you look at this squad and it is absolutely a premiership contending squad. All-star caliber spine. Talent all over the field. Things just need to click and the boys will be back to being the team that has been world beaters for the last 5 years. A team clearly the best team in rugby league anywhere in the world except for Penrith. That is who we are. We belong in September footy every year. That is the red and green standard.

We are not perennial losers. We are not tinpot clubs like the Titans or the Warriors or the Bulldogs. We are the Dom Perignon of Rugby League. The Lindt chocolate. The Nike Air Force 1s. The Tottis bondi restaurant. The Versace cologne. People who drive, drink, eat and wear these things simply exude gravitas and swagger. This is us.

This is just a temporary blip that will soon be forgotten when we get out swagger back.

Two wise men I respect and admire for never backing down to the haters have given me two of my all time favourite quotes to put the haters in their places.

"And to the rest of you… the non-believers, the underachievers, the tweet-and-deleters, you make me sick to my stomach fam” - Drake.

"We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters and people who in many instances have absolutely no clue what they are doing." - Donald Trump.

Have we gone through a tough period? Yes. We have had some tough days this year but you look at this squad and it is absolutely a premiership contending squad. All-star caliber spine. Talent all over the field. Things just need to click and the boys will be back to being the team that has been world beaters for the last 5 years. A team clearly the best team in rugby league anywhere in the world except for Penrith. That is who we are. We belong in September footy every year. That is the red and green standard.

We are not perennial losers. We are not tinpot clubs like the Titans or the Warriors or the Bulldogs. We are the Dom Perignon of Rugby League. The Lindt chocolate. The Nike Air Force 1s. The Tottis bondi restaurant. The Versace cologne. People who drive, drink, eat and wear these things simply exude gravitas and swagger. This is us.

This is just a temporary blip that will soon be forgotten when we get out swagger back.

Trump? Wise?!! :p :eek::)

Canard

Immortal

Yet another classic of the genre.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Spotify

Saxon

Bench
Trump has been attacked left, right and centre by the establishment and mainstream media because he tells things in a way that exposes the corruption of the Elites in society.
Trump is the poster boy for corruption of the Elites in society.
Liar, fraudster, absolutely guilty of sexual assault and probably of rape. Charged with fraud, insurrection and illegally trying to influence an election.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Trump is the poster boy for corruption of the Elites in society.
Liar, fraudster, absolutely guilty of sexual assault and probably of rape. Charged with fraud, insurrection and illegally trying to influence an election.
So is Biden, So is Clinton and So is Obama.

Biden - Popoviciu made sixteen of the seventeen payments, totalling over $3 million, to the Biden associate account while Joe Biden was Vice President. The total amount from Romania to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.
China- CEFC: On March 1, 2017—less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office—State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to a Biden associate’s account. The total amount from China, specifically with CEFC and their related entities, to the Biden family and their associates is over $8 million.
Clinton - Lewinsky scandal was a sex scandal involving Bill Clinton, the president of the United States, and Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern. Their sexual relationship began in 1995—when Clinton was 49 years old and Lewinsky was 22 years old—and lasted 18 months, ending in 1997. Bill also had Copious other affairs.
Obama - Barack Obama released $350 billion in bailout funds from the Treasury Department’s controversial financial rescue program to big banks. In a goldfish culture that forgets its entire world every fifteen minutes, we are led to believe that Wall Street was not enthusiastically rewarded for destroying the global economy — and we are asked to forget that the whole grotesque orgy of avarice and corruption ended up setting the conditions for the rise of the Tea Party and then Donald Trump.

Obama also dropped more bombs on people than both the Bushs put together. In 2016, America dropped at least 26,171 bombs authorized by President Barack Obama.

that's three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

The result here is an economic version of the Iraq War, where all the facts and the lying and the greed are erased, with elite media playing the role of the brain-wiping machine in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

So, unless you can agree that they are all corrupt Oligarchs both Democrat and Republicans, you are not being truthful to yourself.

Saxon

Bench

Biden - Popoviciu made sixteen of the seventeen payments, totalling over $3 million, to the Biden associate account while Joe Biden was Vice President. The total amount from Romania to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.
China- CEFC: On March 1, 2017—less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office—State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to a Biden associate’s account. The total amount from China, specifically with CEFC and their related entities, to the Biden family and their associates is over $8 million.
Clinton - Lewinsky scandal was a sex scandal involving Bill Clinton, the president of the United States, and Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern. Their sexual relationship began in 1995—when Clinton was 49 years old and Lewinsky was 22 years old—and lasted 18 months, ending in 1997. Bill also had Copious other affairs.
Obama - Barack Obama released $350 billion in bailout funds from the Treasury Department’s controversial financial rescue program to big banks. In a goldfish culture that forgets its entire world every fifteen minutes, we are led to believe that Wall Street was not enthusiastically rewarded for destroying the global economy — and we are asked to forget that the whole grotesque orgy of avarice and corruption ended up setting the conditions for the rise of the Tea Party and then Donald Trump.

Obama also dropped more bombs on people than both the Bushs put together. In 2016, America dropped at least 26,171 bombs authorized by President Barack Obama.

The result here is an economic version of the Iraq War, where all the facts and the lying and the greed are erased, with elite media playing the role of the brain-wiping machine in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

So, unless you can agree that they are all corrupt Oligarchs both Democrat and Republicans, you are not being truthful to yourself.
I'm not here to defend any of them.
I'm just here to laugh and deride you for believing that Trump is anything other than a self centred criminal (seven times bankrupt by the way) and attempted coup leader with no care for anyone but himself.

Penrith fan

Juniors
I'm just here to laugh and deride you for believing that Trump is anything other than a self centred criminal (seven times bankrupt by the way) and attempted coup leader with no care for anyone but himself.
No one is saying Trump is better. He is the same as them. An oligarch. But there is no consistency in the use of justice.

In fact, Justice is an illusion, Democracy is an illusion.

I'm not sure you can call a few people walking through the capital building taking selfies with guards as a "Coup".

You believe everything on CNN and The Guardian.

The corrupt system that you seem to love so much, have used every political and legal angle to try and destroy Trump. But he keeps rising against the "System" again and again.

He keeps calling out the Elites for being corrupt while admitting he is one of them.

Aka the famous Dave Chappelle joke.

That is why people love him.

SBD82

Coach
To be fair to @Penrith fan , Trump’s whole grift is aimed at dumbmerkins

Penrith fan

Juniors
And there is the problem with Elitists like you

Instead of trying to realise that every day people have huge problems like inflation and house prices and mortgages, and schooling and general living etc.

You just call people names eg Deplorables, merkins lol. Nice response. Are you Hillary Clinton in disguise?

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
And there is the problem with Elitists like you

Instead of trying to realise that every day people have huge problems like inflation and house prices and mortgages, and schooling and general living etc.

You just call people names eg Deplorables, merkins lol. Nice response. Are you Hillary Clinton in disguise?
How long do you reckon you’ll keep making alts with the same schtick before you get bored of it?

Penrith fan

Juniors
I think you will find 50% of people have a different opinion to you on this and many issues.

But this thread is meant to be about Souffs.

JD sounds pretty defeated at the Melbourne post-game presser. Cam Murray sitting next to him was wearing the expression of a bulldog chewing on a paper wasp.

It would seem all the corner cutting and special treatment that caused Sam Burgess to walk is starting to catch up with Souths and in a big way.

Their fitness seems sub-par and their morale is low. Everybody who is knowledgeable about sport says “defence is all about attitude”. Soccer, league, NFL it doesn’t matter. Attitude is key, or so they say. Based on that, we can add South’s attitude sucks.

Good start for the new defensive coach.

Apey

Staff member

have you considered finding some sort of employment?

Latest posts