What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths alternate.

Choppies

Coach
Just looking at screenshots of Fifa Street and I came across this.
924937_20041221_screen004.jpg

I think that looks quite good as an alternate. I like how clubs like Parra and Newcastle etc have their alternate as just the main jerseys colours reversed.
Would you have that as your 2nd jersey?

Thoughts?

MattJ

Juniors
Im not really a fan of our current alternate jersey, so i'd prefer the main colours reversed over that, however, my 1st preference is still the majority white one we were using previously.

Big Bunny

Juniors
I like traditional style jerseys. That one looks good but it's hardly different apart from width of the hoops. I wouldn't mind the club wearing one of our first alternate jerseys, the green one with the red chevron. We wore that for a season back when St. George first adopted similar.

simostorm

Bench
Souths jersey that they wore agaisnt Canberra was awesome, it actually looked cool, something that souths usually lack.