What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

callmack1

Staff member
Hey guys,

Just thought in 2024 so everything on this topic stays in the one place, I'd make a complete apparel/merchandise thread to discuss all things related to that.

This can include anything from new jerseys and training gear the club releases, to the casual wear on the club's website. So, from now on, any new jerseys that are released, post them in here.

Anyways, our 2024 home and away jerseys have been leaked. They are just a leak, but I'd say they're certainly legit. It appears that way.

F9Qo3-7aIAAjk85.pngF9Qo5hPaQAANxi7.png

As you'll notice there's a few changes there. In fact, this is probably the most changes we've had to our regular strip in a number of years. But holy hecka, they look absolutely beautiful, and I am in awe. Honestly, I'm gonna come out and say these are the nicest jerseys we've had in the modern era. As many of you know, I'm a real jersey nerd and straight up, these are THAT good!!

It's basically a perfect modern day Souths jersey. One of the biggest changes is that for what seems like the first time in forever, the side panels that so many people complained about are gone! The hoops now go all the way around! How good! On the hoops, they've changed a bit too. There is one less stripe on the 2024 jerseys than in previous years and they're thicker. This is more in line with a traditional Souths jersey which I love. Other changes include the MG logo on the home jersey changing to black which I've called for since MG signed with us because it just looks so much crisper and nicer. Ingenia Holiday Parks also becomes the new sleeve sponsor, and it appears that Crown Resorts are gone.

I'm ignoring the shade of Red and Green on these 3D renders for now. Really hoping it's just the render and they haven't actually changed to a lighter shade of green, but time will tell. Surely, they'll just use the same shade they have for years.

In summary, I just absolutely love them! As I said, they're perfect modern-day Souths jerseys and the nicest we've had in years.

I don't think it's any coincidence that some of these changes were implemented the year after the Sattler jersey. People loved that jersey because it was more old school and I have no doubt it would have been one of the highest selling Rabbitohs jerseys for a long time. The people spoke with their money and the club has somewhat listened by making some of these changes.

Beauty!!!!! What does everyone else think?

Rabbits20

Immortal
LMAO I love Callmack passion. It wouldn’t be a pre season without a passionate in depth analysis and a bit of OCD of his take on our jersey for next season ahahahahaha.

I really like the look of it. Dad turns 60 at end of next February I will be getting him one.

Closer to it his Birthday I’m gonna try organise through the club a short video message thingy from one of our players to surprise Dad. Hopefully I can get that organised. Dad has gone for Souths for over 50 years and be a member since 2002.

callmack1

Staff member

New training shirts are alright. Not as big of a fan of these ones but I'm sure they'll grow on me, and I'll end up buying one haha.

callmack1

Staff member

Oh man what a dayyyyyyy!!!! You guys know what I'm like when it comes to jerseys and I honestly have tears in my eyes seeing this officially revealed!!

It is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Everything a modern-day Souths jersey should be. I have been screaming out for this for years and the club has finally delivered! A far more traditional jersey and it just looks so clean!!!!

I'm gonna call it and say this is our best regular jersey of the modern era.

God I'm excited! Will be buying it tonight along with most of the training gear that's just dropped.

Day made! Let's gooooooo!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Oh man what a dayyyyyyy!!!! You guys know what I'm like when it comes to jerseys and I honestly have tears in my eyes seeing this officially revealed!!

It is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Everything a modern-day Souths jersey should be. I have been screaming out for this for years and the club has finally delivered! A far more traditional jersey and it just looks so clean!!!!

I'm gonna call it and say this is our best regular jersey of the modern era.

God I'm excited! Will be buying it tonight along with most of the training gear that's just dropped.

Day made! Let's gooooooo!!!!
I love it mate as do many. I got the Sattler one though so will probs have to give it a miss sadly. I’ll need to get Dad one though for his 60th Birthday end of next Feb I’ll find a way. About time they changed it back to this!

Good on you mate enjoy it all!

callmack1

Staff member

The captains run jersey is a belter. I’d love to see that as an alternate game jersey somewhere.
So good aye?!! I bought that one too.

callmack1

Staff member

Anyone getting both the home and away this year? I'm thinking about it.

Travitoh

First Grade
Has anyone ever bought an infant jersey set? Does it come with shorts too or is it just the jersey?

callmack1

Staff member
Okay, how friggin good did the new jerseys look on field for the first time?!!!! God, they're beautiful!!

I'm still calling it our best regular jersey of the modern era.