What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths sign hottest prospect in the country----almost

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yeah, if he is smashing it at 16 when he is 120kg or more, I'd say he would really struggle the second he steps into the top grade and starts mixing it with men as big as he is.

Hey, I may be wrong, but it's easy to look dominant when all the other 16 year old aren't massive like you.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Boom teenage forwards are pretty rare. For every Taumololo you get dozens of 'Monster Teenagers' who don't make it. Even the ones that do make it sometimes take years. Taumololo took a few years, So did Sam. Like senses said, usually these giant dominate in junior football and find it easy, but when they start coming up against more people their size or guys that in reserve and first grade who are mentally and physically tough they can't make the step.up

rabbitohs95

Bench
Apparently Bennett got to him and he's off to the Broncos.
Very hard to say no to Bennett.

Met him once at a footy camp when I was 14. Very well spoken and a straight shooter. We did exactly as we were told. No ifs ands or buts.