What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths V Sharks

thomo

Juniors
We have a poor record against the Sharks and without Stringer we may struggle in the forward battle. Peters needs more support too in terms of another playmaker.

Sharks 26 - Souths 12

Souths most important game since there re-admission in my opinion. They were competitive against the Roosters and havepicked up 4 points in 2 weeks. Cronulla is a game they can win and that would make them 6 points from 4 games and in the 8 and a real chance at getting a bit of momentum which is something they haven't had since they've been back. A bit of momentum and some confidence will be good for Souths just to see where they really are at. But a loss and it could be down the slide again.

As I said Souths fans this is arguably the most important game for you since your re admission get out there in force to support the bunnies this week. A win and who knows what the season could hold for you.

CASSIE

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Souths most important game since there re-admission in my opinion. They were competitive against the Roosters and havepicked up 4 points in 2 weeks. Cronulla is a game they can win and that would make them 6 points from 4 games and in the 8 and a real chance at getting a bit of momentum which is something they haven't had since they've been back. A bit of momentum and some confidence will be good for Souths just to see where they really are at. But a loss and it could be down the slide again.

As I said Souths fans this is arguably the most important game for you since your re admission get out there in force to support the bunnies this week. A win and who knows what the season could hold for you.

thanks,i agree with all you have stated..... :)

Tigerpete

Juniors
IF souths had played Mad dog at FB, i'd say they could certainly win, a move back into the centres is wrong......i cant seem them winning now, they've taken away their best attacking weapon.

t-ba

Post Whore
[-o< [-o< [-o< Please Win. I hope for all you Souths Fans, except Rastus and maybe(And when he rocks up to the M-W Forum) slugs, that you beat the sharks.

They've got all uppity since they scraped home against an underdone manly outfit and reckon they are dead certs for the 8 :lol: :roll: . Delusional...

Slugs

t-ba the hutt said:
[-o&lt, post: [-o&lt, member: [-o< Please Win. I hope for all you Souths Fans, except Rastus and maybe(And when he rocks up to the M-W Forum) slugs, that you beat the sharks.

They've got all uppity since they scraped home against an underdone manly outfit and reckon they are dead certs for the 8 :lol: :roll: . Delusional...[/quote"]

...........Ummmm................You rang ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Good to see you all....just been released from Long Bay after threatening to run over RifRaf with a cement truck :oops: :oops:

BTW Buns by 4 :D :D :D

Southern Rooster said:

Southern Rooster

As always a very concise and well written contribution.

Unfortunately for the record, I think the Sharks will get the points.

Paul Langmack in his wisdom is going into the match without a recognised goal kicker in Souths lineup.

And to move Adam MacDougall back to the centres after his dominant performance at fullback against the Tigers is mind boggling.

Seano

Juniors
doogs wont be at centre. McDoogs to fullback watts (Shudder) to the wing, wish it was to jb cup :D

Slugs

t-ba the hutt said:
Your last avatar was better.

Bunnies by lots [-o&lt, post: [-o&lt, member: .[/quote"]

Someone complained and it was removed :evil: :evil: :evil:

Still looking for a picture of a Nun so it wont offend anybody.......pea hearts :roll: :roll:

BTW love your gummy shark avatar...what's the go there...Finally seen the light have you :lol: ;-) ;-)

Mambo

Juniors
Bunnies will get the cash in this one. The team that got named won't be the one that runs out on the park (as is usual with Langmacks style of coaching...leave the other team wondering what team will run out). I firmly believe that with Mad Dog firing and Vagana underdone, that we can get on top of a very ordinary looking sharks line-up. The boys are playing with pride for the first time since re-instatement. Just when it looked like we'd lose momentum with the Craigie thing, it gets kept in house and resolved peacefully and Langers and Craigie we're even sharing a joke on the evening news. So I think the bye will allow the boys to freshen up and with the taste of victory finally in the club, and the sharks seeming to be putting in bodgy efforts this year, i feel the bunnies have the goods.

A quick start and a rush of points will be pivitol for the Buns. Get on top early and we will win.

t-ba

Post Whore
I lost an Avatar bet :lol: .

The Guppies have had the wood over us @ shark park for 19 years and I should have known better. Rather funny to think that in that time we've won two premierships and the Guppies were bailed out Financially by both the NSWRL and News. :lol: .