What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths will knock off the Rorting Rooster

Slugs

ozzie said:
half a team Roosters defeat Souths - now lets hear about the bad reffing!!

Half a team Roosters.....who are you kidding cross dresser

You have a entire team made up of Internationals and you should have lost the game :roll: :roll:

We were without Stringer, Fltecher, Cragie and Harrison.

The referee got two decisions wrong in the second half that led directly two Rorters tries.

Hmmmmm......22-12 1st v's last :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your team is rudderless without Frederica !!!!!!

Bullkebabs will kick your arses........NO DOUBT !!!!!

Hope you enjoy that Plastic Cup you won last year (by default because you won't be seeing one again for a long time0

BTW how is that alleged rort going.........has it been swept under the table by the NRL yet ????

Seano

Juniors
just finished watching as much of the replay as i can, some things to note:
* they can stand offside all game - we get pinged for everything
* ref and touchie didnt see the ball touch the sideline, they let the roosters 2nd try go ahead
* ref rules that merritt played at a bomb where he was a mile from the ball and it was hegarty that played at it - they score
* we get pinged for a knock on on our own line when there was no knock on anywhere - next set they score.

how are we sposed to win a game when we get dodgy decisions like these going against us?

sure the ref pulled up a few of the more obvious things, forward passes, knock ons, etc but otherwise he had a deadset shocker.

Slugs

Seano said:
how are we sposed to win a game when we get dodgy decisions like these going against us?

sure the ref pulled up a few of the more obvious things, forward passes, knock ons, etc but otherwise he had a deadset shocker.

Seano

It easy to blame the referee when a side gets beat but fair dinkum we have been on the wrong side refereeing decisions all year that have cost us some wins.

It is common that the sides running near the tail of the ladder on most occassions do not get the 50/50 decisions and it does make a difference...It usually turns a game.

I usually put in down to lack of "lady luck" but I am changing my tune and I am convinced it is because we are at the wrong end of the ladder and the referee thinks those type of decisions "don't matter" because the side is not expected to win the game anyway.

ozzie

Bench
hmm what does the following have in common besides playing for the best..

Payten
Morley
Rickertson
Fittler
Croker

oh thats right they didn't play against Souths and if they did they didn't last too long.

Down to two replacements and you still couldn't beat us - I just love it - Souths lossers Roosters winners once again. :lol: :lol:

Yeah the ref killed you just like he did in the fifty thousand losses you have had in the past two years. :lol:

They say winners are grinners :D :D :D

Slugs

Seano said:
and here i was hoping from an intelligent response.

how silly of me?

......and what did you expect from Ozzie " the Bird Brain"

He may be crowing now but wait till the BullKebabs put the cleaners through them......their time is coming and I cannot wait :lol: :eek:

ozzie

Bench
Seano said:

how silly of me?

didn't see you question Seano too busy having another verbal tussle with me old mate Slugs..

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
Seano said:

how silly of me?

......and what did you expect from Ozzie " the Bird Brain"

He may be crowing now but wait till the BullKebabs put the cleaners through them......their time is coming and I cannot wait :lol: :eek:

better than being a low life snake - your avatar says it all...

ozzie

Bench
When do you guys start selling raffle tickets to keep the club afloat - the papers are reporting a biiiig loss this year - let me know I'll buy five tickets as long as first price isn't a Souths jumper - which is no longer the most sold jumper.

Canterbury appears to have that sown up now!

ozzie

Bench
what's a happy SLUG dog breath?? I thought it would a SAD Slugs Dog breath - or a Sad Slugs motor mouth dog's breath??

Geez I missed ya - is WORL down - can't you have your tussles with Botak - when is he due here??

Slugs

ozzie said:
what's a happy SLUG dog breath?? I thought it would a SAD Slugs Dog breath - or a Sad Slugs motor mouth dog's breath??

Geez I missed ya - is WORL down - can't you have your tussles with Botak - when is he due here??

Botak won't go any where unless his sect/cult follow him

He is running rampant ar Rabbitohs.com where all his regular "followers" hang off his every word.....quite sad really

BTW the "dog breath" was directed at you and not part of of my avatar

ie A happy SLUG.................Dog breath

ozzie

Bench
well I think i liked it the way you had it first itme -

I bet you miss botak :lol:

ozzie

Bench
I liked it better the first way you had it... 8)

I bet you miss Botak ??

what was the go with him and his followers - was it the one person...

Slugs

ozzie said:
I liked it better the first way you had it... 8)

I bet you miss Botak ??

what was the go with him and his followers - was it the one person...

No one will ever know..........he is a figment of peoples imagination. They are now calling him "God" on Rabbitohs.com

For mine he is a Legend........In his own mind..........and a gutless one at that

He had been asked by both David Tapp and now Nick Pappas to come forward face to face with his concerns.......he will not show as he would rather throw bombs from the safety of his bunker (or in this case behind his keyboard)