What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soz Loz

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So who's everyone's pick for the vacant blues coaching position?

I will kick it off with who I would like to get the gig and who I think will get the gig:

- Matty Johns/ Furner/Tooves
- Carty

Quigs

Immortal
DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUSE WANT... It all depends on who Channel Nein want. They are the SOO selectors. But I do know one thing though. The incoming coach will be an adult.

My choice of coach would be Mr Vince Mack-Mahon. He'd be a lay down for me. Who on the planet knows more about promoting sport entertainment then the boss of the Wrasslin'.

Stake Removed

First Grade
DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUSE WANT... It all depends on who Channel Nein want. They are the SOO selectors. But I do know one thing though. The incoming coach will be an adult.

My choice of coach would be Mr Vince Mack-Mahon. He'd be a lay down for me. Who on the planet knows more about promoting sport entertainment then the boss of the Wrasslin'.

Vince McMahon's wife is also head of small business for Trump govt, the man has connections

Thank f**k he's gone.

He had the hide to not stand aside straight after this season's debacle.

He thought wait for the heat to come off and beg for another series.

He better brush up on his media skills because he's finished as a coach.

There will be a few players who will be gone for good too.

They were only backing the coach because they knew he'd probably stick by them again and that's the only way they'd get picked next year.

Give the job to Fittler and Johns.

They've been talking the talk let's see if they can walk the walk.

King Ben

Juniors
If Joey and Gus don't want it, give Toovey a go. Shouldn't have been fired from Manly in the first place.

bluefox1968

Juniors
It looks like Toovey has got the job.
Okay...
I think he will/would do a better job than Laurie Daley.

I would LOVE to see Joey play an 'Alfie Langer' role with NSW - run the water and tell them where to run, etc... They're not supposed to coach (I know, I've been frequently rebuked for it coaching U/13's), but we all know they do!

Card Shark

Immortal
Thank f**k he's gone.

He had the hide to not stand aside straight after this season's debacle.

He thought wait for the heat to come off and beg for another series.

He better brush up on his media skills because he's finished as a coach.

There will be a few players who will be gone for good too.

They were only backing the coach because they knew he'd probably stick by them again and that's the only way they'd get picked next year.

Give the job to Fittler and Johns.

They've been talking the talk let's see if they can walk the walk.

Well said slayer.

By not standing down the night we lost the series, shows he's not got the best interest of the team / state at heart.

Selfish!

Latest posts