What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo standing for re-election

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Much like Spagnolo he has promised five premierships with little substance to back it up other than "spending money in different places" and "signing younger guys to get them cheaper"..... based on that suggestion alone I don't think he has the nous to run his mouth let alone an NRL club.
The current mob have dribbled plenty and delivered not too much either. Continuing the policy of not using TPA’s and expecting to be competitive is absolutely ridiculous. Calling yourself a development club and signing absolute dross like Morgan Harper is also embarrassing.

Incorrect

Coach
The current mob have dribbled plenty and delivered not too much either. Continuing the policy of not using TPA’s and expecting to be competitive is absolutely ridiculous. Calling yourself a development club and signing absolute dross like Morgan Harper is also embarrassing.
Stability merkin... STABILITY!!!!!!

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
What has hindy suggested that is poor spending? .... only identified that we have spent in the wrong places and needed to sign young guys early to get em cheaper

sounds like wise spending to me

Unless you trust your development systems to turn nuffy kids into first graders. The best kids that everyone wants will cost more than a known solid depth player.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You still havent backed your comment up .... what has he said thats bad spending that would bankrupt the joint?
It's more a case that if the pros can't do it, why would some nuffy on the internet be able to. It's like the demands to sack (whichever decision maker) and sign someone who can do a better job. If it was that simple every club would improve after sacking their chosen scapegoat.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Did the club have anything to do with this or was it all his manager?? Moses seems like the type of bloke to go out and get stuff done himself.
There is no restriction on the amount a player can earn through third party agreements where he is being paid for his own intellectual property, without the need to employ club logos or names and where the company involved is neither a club sponsor nor are they acting on behalf of a club to secure the player's services.

That's how they (are supposed to) work.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Don't forget how the Chooks' fortunes didn't turn around in the 90s until Nick Politis stopped sponsoring them and started helping them in other ways. Might just be coincidence but.

King-Gutho94

Coach
You'll never win a premiership signing outsiders. You must favour juniors or guys who you gave chance and bleed for the club.
I personally would of let Moses walk. Controversial YES. But 1.2 mill is a lot of cash.And I just don't think he is clutch. Great kicking game but when games close does he go after the game like DCE,CLEARY,HUNT,MUNSTER,REYNOLDS? IN GENERAL play he is as good as them but when its clutch time I dont think he goes up a level or leads like the others do.Goes into safe mode.
Jnr would of been offered 3 yrs or goodbye.
I think its a bit rough to say Mitch doesn't bleed for the club.

Yes he isn't clutch enough like Cleary, hasn't delivered enough in enough big games. Even his contract talks last year were a distraction.

But the bloke played a Prelim Final when i suppose some other players may have just hopped on the plane and gone home to be there for the birth of his first child & he played with a broken cheekbone for 35 mins in a game. I think in that respect Mitch has done enough to at least show he bleeds enough for the club when on the field.

the phantom menace

First Grade
It's more a case that if the pros can't do it, why would some nuffy on the internet be able to. It's like the demands to sack (whichever decision maker) and sign someone who can do a better job. If it was that simple every club would improve after sacking their chosen scapegoat.
1704264899616.png

the phantom menace

First Grade
Question. Pou ignores you. Why do you bother replying to his messages?
Sigh. Just because he has me on ignore, doesn't mean I have him on ignore. I let most of his posts pass without comment (and credit where credit is due - he's posting less crap than before), but on this occasion I just felt that post merited a pic of those two smiling dorky guys 🤷‍♀️.

I personally would of let Moses walk. Controversial YES. But 1.2 mill is a lot of cash.And I just don't think he is clutch. Great kicking game but when games close does he go after the game like DCE,CLEARY,HUNT,MUNSTER,REYNOLDS?
and replace him with who?
out of all the players you named only reynolds is off contract and word is he will take a paycut to stay at the broncos

84 Baby

Referee
and replace him with who?
out of all the players you named only reynolds is off contract and word is he will take a paycut to stay at the broncos
Plus in his latest game when the game was on the line, he filled his shorts.
Reynolds is smart and a competitor but for the most part when it comes to results he’s as much as a flat track bully as people accuse Moses of.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Sigh. Just because he has me on ignore, doesn't mean I have him on ignore. I let most of his posts pass without comment (and credit where credit is due - he's posting less crap than before), but on this occasion I just felt that post merited a pic of those two smiling dorky guys 🤷‍♀️.
Its Adam and Dr Karl. Id take that as a compliment. Extremely smart guys :)