What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiders

Bazzi

First Grade
I was driving along the M5 last night when I pulled down my visor thing to look in to the mirror and right on the mirror a completely orange/red spider, the size of a 50c piece, was just sitting there.

I just pulled the visor up and kept driving, and I completely forgot that it was there and forgot to take it out of my car.

Just wondering if anybody knows what type of spider it is, and whether or not it's dangerous.

Thanks.

PS: I have bad luck with spiders in my car, once put my seatbelt on and a massive spider was just sitting there on the belt right in front of my chest.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I was driving along the M5 last night when I pulled down my visor thing to look in to the mirror and right on the mirror a completely orange/red spider, the size of a 50c piece, was just sitting there.

You weren't the bloke driving that truck were you?

Bazzi

First Grade
I called WIRES and they told me to look after it for a while until it can fly, I hope it doesn't get too comfortable and outstay it's welcome.

Latest posts