What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spineless

What these people have done to this club and what they continue to do is unspeakable.

I believe in karma, they will reap what they sow.

But I don’t think we should be stomped on at the same time.

And our sponsors are failure enablers. I’ll avoid their products thanks.

The only people at the formal club level with any power that I care about are the players taking the field.

Last edited:
A bit edited, but there are a few I wouldn’t feed, tbh.

Yeah.

But I can’t wish a loss on us, no matter how bad things get off field.

Even on the commemorative “ Mourn for Madge” weekend.

Tim is a worse coach than Madge, that’s now fact and all official.

If that doesn’t raise an eyebrow somewhere in the mahogany lined halls of the COE, the board is truly asleep at the wheel.

$1.5m per season was our final offer for Moses I heard today. He’s a good player but that’s extraordinary.

A lot of our talent is only signed to end of 2024. Tim is running out of time. Strykers legacy thesis that Tim is supposed to be setting the stage for the Benji led Grand Theft Auto era is looking very shaky.

Tim’s meddling about has missed its mark every time. Bring on a coach whisperer at the very least.

He can meet him somewhere private, so as not to embarrass Tim. Hypnotise Tim to drop Brooksy, whatever it takes.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Yeah.

But I can’t wish a loss on us, no matter how bad things get off field.

Even on the commemorative “ Mourn for Madge” weekend.

Tim is a worse coach than Madge, that’s now fact and all official.

If that doesn’t raise an eyebrow somewhere in the mahogany lined halls of the COE, the board is truly asleep at the wheel.

$1.5m per season was our final offer for Moses I heard today. He’s a good player but that’s extraordinary.

A lot of our talent is only signed to end of 2024. Tim is running out of time. Strykers legacy thesis that Tim is supposed to be setting the stage for the Benji led Grand Theft Auto era is looking very shaky.

Tim’s meddling about has missed its mark every time. Bring on a coach whisperer at the very least.

He can meet him somewhere private, so as not to embarrass Tim. Hypnotise Tim to drop Brooksy.
Get Desi.

I see your signature says get Hook? I did like the idea of him early, but I think he may be to old school (like Timmy) these days, to be effective.

Tigerm

First Grade
Get Desi.

I see your signature says get Hook? I did like the idea of him early, but I think he may be to old school (like Timmy) these days, to be effective.
Though at least he has been in the game here (unlike Timmy), TBH, anyone is a better option ATM. Except maybe BK can stay with the woman for now?

I base Hook on friends in his system during the panthers era, he can coach.

I think sgi struggle due to lack of depth and distractions more than Hooks input.

They have a bad board as well.

The next coach will struggle without injection of marquee.

I’m a well wisher, mad Ben Hunt fan. He’s a footballer’s footballer. He would solve a lot of our problems. Eyes up player.

Last edited:
If I had free reign it would be Flannagan with a specific brief to fix the spine.

Flanagan and our war chest, he’s a good coach.

Or

Morris, Potter, Des or Hook.

But the Board will stand in the way, even if Tim fails to win a game this season.

The best we can realistically hope for is the “family reason departure” for Tim and the bringing forward of Benji provided he has his licence by then.

gordsy

Juniors
The only way we become a successful club is to clear out the board and a lot of the team and support staff. So all recruitment staff, trainers, etc all go and we start fresh, some good people will lose out but it will do more good than harm. We will never be a force with our current set up.

Tigerm

First Grade
Flanagan and our war chest, he’s a good coach.

Or

Morris, Potter, Des or Hook.

But the Board will stand in the way, even if Tim fails to win a game this season.

The best we can realistically hope for is the “family reason departure” for Tim and the bringing forward of Benji provided he has his licence by then.
They are saying Hook's time at the Drag's is almost done now? Maybe bring him in as a consultant for the rest of our season? Could help entice a few worthy players over to here.

I'm sure the Sheenius would welcome the idea:)

And while on GTA, what a complete bum of a halves coach he’s turned out to be.

His only “positive contribution” has been his failed attempt to get Moses and that family embarrassment pretend dog rapist Pearce to the club. A drunkard, a person who try’s to steal mates girlfriends, a cheat, a flea.

I’ve said it many times, he can still help the club in other ways than by taking position of responsibility and f**king it up so badly, we have the worst halves in the comp.

If he had any balls, he’d resign and throw in his selfish aspirations.

He’s a millionaire many times over. No tears from me.

But this is pipe dream of course. The board has its chosen few unaccountable flips and the rest of us can suck it up.

We train people to be selfish, we endorse and love it.

We don’t sue anyone, because we know we no longer have a reputation to protect.

Come clean Benji, whose side are you on?

Tigerm

First Grade
And while on GTA, what a complete bum of a halves coach he’s turned out to be.

His only “positive contribution” has been his failed attempt to get Moses and that family embarrassment dog rapist Pearce to the club.

I’ve said it many times, he can still help the club in other ways than by taking position of responsibility and f**king it up so badly, we have the worst halves in the comp.

If he had any balls, he’d resign and throw in his selfish aspirations.

He’s a millionaire many times over. No tears from me.

But this is pipe dream of course. The board has its chosen few unaccountable flips and the rest of us can suck it up.

We train people to be selfish, we endorse and love it.

We don’t sue anyone, because we know we no longer have a reputation to protect.

Come clean Benji, whose side are you on?
Sorry, who's GTA?

The clubs spies and sympathisers need their dose of truth, especially during the Mourn for Madge Commemorative round aka bye.
GTA has freely drunk from the poisoned chalice, now he can cop it.

So what does GTA mean?

Grand Theft Auto.

Because he’s got the brains of young teenager who plays it.

He is actually quite stupid. An IQ of an ant.

I actually don’t care about that, I care that he’s on the take and is another officer of the coalition of the unaccountable.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
It all comes down to the cattle you have at your disposal. Even Bellyache would struggle at our club. Uncle Wayne struggled to attract players to go to the Dolphins so what hope do we have.

Our only hope is the pathways road and that will take time and is a very risky road to travel. Iam certainly not a Sheens fan but I just can’t see anyone doing any better, certainly in the short term.

I don’t see it all doom and gloom, we have the nuts and bolts of a fair team. We just need to get the spine sorted, a goal kicker and a quality centre. Easy said than done

It all comes down to the cattle you have at your disposal. Even Bellyache would struggle at our club. Uncle Wayne struggled to attract players to go to the Dolphins so what hope do we have.

Our only hope is the pathways road and that will take time and is a very risky road to travel. Iam certainly not a Sheens fan but I just can’t see anyone doing any better, certainly in the short term.

I don’t see it all doom and gloom, we have the nuts and bolts of a fair team. We just need to get the spine sorted, a goal kicker and a quality centre. Easy said than done

I understand and I might be harsh, but I can see just about anyone doing better than 0-5. That’s as bad as it gets.

And probably less than 20% of the squad is at or near their optimum.

And my bug bear, Apis combinations aren’t materialising.

I think there are weaker squads than ours higher up the ladder which I attribute to poor coaching.

Tim’s been screwing up a lot of things. Selections, strategy, the bench, basic errors…

I’m not saying he’s got any bad intent, I’m not saying he’s old or out of touch, I’m suggesting he needs help.

And I don’t even want to embarrass or humiliate him. He needs a fresh set of eyes and ideas.

Things have been quiet, the review weekend, some sackings or player news pending I’d say.

At least we are heavy in the market and that’s a tribute to your insights.

I know people have zoned out, we are in a civil war… but I like to think we remain the most interesting club in the NRL, despite the discord and utter chaos.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Grand Theft Auto.

Because he’s got the brains of young teenager who plays it.

He is actually quite stupid. An IQ of an ant.

I actually don’t care about that, I care that he’s on the take and is another officer of the coalition of the unaccountable.
I would never have guessed that. :)

Last edited:

big hit!

Bench

Bennett didn't get marquees, but he got in effort players. The Bromwich brothers, Nichols, Gilbert, etc. They're all discipline and effort and will do the 1% stuff, particularly when they don't have the ball.