What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiral kicks

Vee

First Grade
Can't believe the spiral kicks, both from kickoff and in general play, aren't standard. After Pat Richards, I thought it was a matter of time but modern players and coaches seem to have missed the bus.

Fangs

Coach
Plenty of room for it. All restarts of play have room for creativity. You can still get the feed by kicking into touch from a 20m tap but the 7 tackle rule has kinda killed that.

Another part of the game coaches can't be assed focusing on.

betcats

Referee
Can't believe the spiral kicks, both from kickoff and in general play, aren't standard. After Pat Richards, I thought it was a matter of time but modern players and coaches seem to have missed the bus.

Its f**king hard to do consistently.

ek999

First Grade
Spiral kicks are easier to catch than the floating kicks that move around everywhere are

Lambretta

First Grade
As an Englishman I want to state for the record that any kick is basically impossible to catch

Latest posts