What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers- Wm Play By Play

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'll create this thread. Thuga if you want to sticky it, that is fine.

Play by play WM notes can go in here.

Note: Please use spoiler tags for the convience of others.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Guys I have some last minute news but will not post them until 1-2am tonight. They concern who is going to win the big matches. Some matches have not been decided.

PARANoIR

Bench
Dude, if it's play by play the spoiler tags shouldnt have to be used, in a play by play thread, there are obviously going to be spoilers. If i post in here tomorrow during mania, i sure as hell wont be using the spoiler tags.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Don't worry, I just put it in there. That is why I put Spoilers in the thread title! If you want to read this thread and get it "spoiled" for you, then you shouldn't have read the thread. It is obvious what is in this thread.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is your news the same big news as mine, that Vince hasn't decided on the outcomes of as many of five matches as of yet?

lockyno1

Post Whore
CWBush said:
Is your news the same big news as mine, that Vince hasn't decided on the outcomes of as many of five matches as of yet?

No, I'll MSN you the news in the next hr or so mate. I'm finishing a law assessment.

lockyno1

Post Whore
PW Insider is telling us:
1) Trish is LIKELY to retain the title, and work a long program with Mickie James

The MITB is not as clear cut as you may think, with Lashley getting some support backstage to be a brock lesner type of win
Brendan says:
The eother one was about HBK and CWB has posted it.

Beleive that as much as you want guys.

thuganomics

Coach
Spoilers don't need to be used for this Wrestlemania talk because a Spoiler note is in the title.

Under an hour now :)

PARANoIR

Bench
PWInsider is reporting now that the two "possible" outcomes of the WWE title match is either HHH going over clean :D or the double turn, which will see Cena retain *shudder*. I'd like to see the Double Turn with HHH winning. Thatd do it for me.

Id laugh if they pulled a bolter on us and Finlay won MITB.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
:lol: Great start, Michelle Williams missed her cue for America the beautiful. Her voice makes babies cry.

PARANoIR

Bench
lol. The Buildings are on firre.

thuganomics said:
Nice pop for Carlito. Thought US title would be 1st match.

This makes me think this match will be shorter than I thought it would be and maybe theyll give the US Title more time.

Latest posts