What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsored Knights Jersey $50!!!!!

Kazaf

Juniors
Hi guys, as you may have known or read in previous posts that I have been looking for cheap jerseys, and was greatly amazed after finding one for $50!!
They are on sale at Peter Wynn Score, Parramatta.
Apparantly all ISC clothing are on sale.
Just like to give a heads up to all you fans that need a jersey, and need it cheap.

It is the new one, with the major sponsor on it.

I may be heading back there to buy another jersey for a freind.
If anyone wants one that cannot make it Parramatta, I can offer to post it to you if you wish.
This is no scam, no business thing.
Just being a freindly bloke and helping all Knights supporters on here.

PM me for more info.
If you dont beleive me call up Peter Wynn.
http://peterwynnscore.com.au/news.php

Unsure when this special offer ends, but will give them a call.
Or if someone will be calling might as well ask and let me know.
Cheers.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I saw it on the back page of RLW I think.
Pretty good Bargin, too bad I already have one.

Kazaf

Juniors
Stranger said:
When does the sale end?

Not sure, I will have to call them.
I will be visiting Parramatta on Sataurday, so let me know tomorrow or Sataurday morning.

Kazaf

Juniors
Yes it certainly is, I was expecting it to be around $100.
I asked the desk how much are the Knights jersey, $50.

I ask again.. $50 is it?
$50?!?!!!!!!!!
$150 or $50?!?!!!
$50!?!??

Wow, why is it so cheap. Thought she might've midunderstood me.
Brought over the jersey, this one is $50!?!?!?!!!!

She was getting annoyed with me asking so many times.

At the back near the bottom it has 'Newcastle' labelled on it, never seen this before.
Are they all the same?

knights98

Juniors
gday all.

i have been waiting for peter wynn to have one of these sales on knights jerseys for a while.

they usually have jerseys cheap for the teams that are not in the finals towards this time of the year.

can i ask one question though Kazaf.

do the jerseys have embroidered jerseys that are sown on or are they part of the material???

hope that question made sense.

cheers all.

Thanks for the heads up Kazaf.I've been dyin to get one but finances are tight at the moment. Will try to get one of these tomorrow. thanks.

Kazaf

Juniors
knights98 said:
gday all.

i have been waiting for peter wynn to have one of these sales on knights jerseys for a while.

they usually have jerseys cheap for the teams that are not in the finals towards this time of the year.

can i ask one question though Kazaf.

do the jerseys have embroidered jerseys that are sown on or are they part of the material???

hope that question made sense.

cheers all.

They are embroided onto the jersey.
Can take a picture if you like.

RABK

Referee
Kazaf,

You may or may not have ever seen Bluesbreaker post around here but he is currently unable to post here so if you can contact him via email or msn on bluesbreaker85@hotmail.com he'd greatly appreciate that.

Cheers mate.

Jono078

Referee
Just when I think I got a bargin someone smashes the price :(. Owell, enjouy the jersey :)!

knights98

Juniors
thats fine kazaf, no picturer is needed i believe you.

its just that my dad got one of the replica ones the other month and the jersey has the knights and nrl emblem as material and i like the embroided badges.

so thanks and i might have to duck in tommorrow.

cheers.