What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports Betting Thread 2024

Grapple

Bench
Big weekend of betting ahead in both NRL and AFL.

I'm trying to find better odds than the big Anzac games. I'm sure the refs will find a way to keep it close whatever the game given how many people will be watching.

Still some good odds in other games.
I think i'll stick to the outside games with one multi only on roosters and warriors game.

Good luck fellas.

simmo05

Bench
Spent 2k getting up to ctown for my tigers last week and Walsh was scoring tries for fun, this week he has cocks for fingers

Grapple

Bench
Warriors 1-12
Demons 1-39
Feldt ATS
Munster ATS

@43.12

Addo Carr ATS
Valemei ATS
Giants 1 -39
Geelong 1 - 39

@ 18.51

Dolphins are a sneaky chance at getting close you'd think against Cows. Worth a bet at the line . Dolphins have played well this year and Cowboys can be very hot and cold.

simmo05

Bench
Warriors 1-12
Demons 1-39
Feldt ATS
Munster ATS

@43.12

Addo Carr ATS
Valemei ATS
Giants 1 -39
Geelong 1 - 39

@ 18.51

Dolphins are a sneaky chance at getting close you'd think against Cows. Worth a bet at the line . Dolphins have played well this year and Cowboys can be very hot and cold.
I went ado carr first try scorer

Grapple

Bench
Looking good for the first Multi - just need Warriors in a close one 1 -12 .

Another couple of Multis:

RTS ATS
Mulitalo ATS
Lions 1-39
Wst Bulldogs 1-39

@32.47

Warriors 13+
Sharks 13+
Freo
Lions 1-39

@ 17.25

Good luck all. Enjoy your Sunday!

Grapple

Bench
I like the Dolphins.
Also Roosters and Penrith 13+
Not going for any ATS this weekend. Plenty of good AFL bets but let's refrain from talking about AFL.

Good luck!

Latest posts