What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotted

carcharias

Immortal
Good afternoon ballbags...

Dunno why.... but you may be interested.
i spotted Danny Weilder outside you joint earlier today doing some sort of report.

I guess watch 9 for all the rivetiing goss.

petetheileet

First Grade
they found out P Gallen But raped Gaz and were interviewing Gaz as to what he thinks Gallens punishment should be

Gaz has gotten over it though and will play this weekend...with the help of some cotton wool

Willow

Assistant Moderator
carcharias said:

i spotted Danny Weilder outside you joint earlier today doing some sort of report.

Thanks - that's quite a scoop.
I'll be in the bath.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Just breaking the news that we will be ahead of the Sharks on the ladder after the weekend.

Now, Weidler is hit and miss, but I'd like to think he's right on this occasion.

Thanks for the heads up Carch.

big pat

Coach
carcharias said:

it must be st george's turn to give wiedler a free lunch.

_Johnsy

Referee
he just went to the taj to show that one part of the shire is a dive free zone.

Southernsaint

Staff member
_Johnsy said:
he just went to the taj to show that one part of the shire is a dive free zone.

St George is not part of The Shire, Johnsy...

Grab the palmolive and wash your mouth out...

_Johnsy

Referee
Apologies SS, geography never was my strong subject.

I will write it 100 times as a punishment.
St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire. St.George is not a part of the shire.

RedVGooner

Juniors
soo much for danny wiedler for sayin somethin about the dragons lol.....all i heard is russell crowe this n that:lol:

big pat

Coach
i read some where, he went to check on gasnier's bum, wanted to know if their was a crack in it.