What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Omei Sword looks to have progressed as a 3yo dominant win.

Manaya needs to go back to the paddock grow and bring her back for the Autumn, she is better than that.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Whose everyone like for the Run to the Rose? Very good field, probably just be a watch race for me.

I'm on Astern in the Rose at 50s so hopefully he does something here.

I think his stablemate Impending is a massive watch, has trialled sensationally. Telperion is class too but worry he will get too far back.

Then you have Star Turn and Mediterranean who weren't up to the A-graders as 2yos but have come back better at 3 and have had runs already so are fit.

El Divino looked like something special in his couple of runs as a 2yo, his last trial on a heavy track was pretty poor though. Waterhouse is super bullish about him though and although she runs her mouth a lot about her horses, usually when she has a good one you can tell I'm her voice.

Good Standing is the forgotten horse too, same as Telperion I'm worried about the gate and I think he will want 1400-1600 but I always thought he would be a gun as a 3yo, James Cummings rates him better than Prozed Icon who ran really well last week.

I think Cellarman will make a handy horse too, probably have a peanut on him to run a drum #yolo

Sphagnum

Coach
Having a little ew tickle on faster logic in the first at morph. Potter should've handed in his license after his ride on debut. Last 3 and 4 wide no cover all the way. Wasn't bad after a torrid run. Worth a couple of bucks at 100/1.

Sphagnum

Coach
Run to the rose is hard. Interested to see telperion. He was a bit of a rogue last campaign and cost me a big tri in the slipper by running around up the straight and missing third but is very capable if he has progressed.

Tough race.

lockyno1

Post Whore
My horse that I love El Devino back today

Going EW on Sophia Rose in the Memsie. Might be a bit short in distance but $15 to win is good enough for me.

Might have a saver on Mahuta/BHB quinella

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I like Sofia Rose too, heard the trainer in the radio the other day he is pretty confident she will run a cheeky race.

Woke up this morning just thinking Astern will win so I'm betting up on him. + Quin with Impending

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Definately a gun, can't believe it was 50s for the Rose like a week ago... Stoopid stoopid Bookies

Tommy Berry was swinging on Star Turn I bet he will be shocked he got run down.