What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bev has plenty of time before next season to work on his passing game, Gordon's passing at fullback was the worst in the comp and one of the main reasons for our struggling attack.

Happy MEel

First Grade
In attack, agreed but defensively I thought we were much stronger defensively with Jennings at left centre. I also thought we were better in attack with Taka on the right. I also don't believe that every failed attacking raid can be blamed on Jenko, we did have a fullback who wasn't comfortable with passing. Sure there were definitely times where Jennings could have passed the ball to Semi who was in a better position but I think our pass selection and set play timing will be better on the left next year once French is comfortable with his timing that our left side will once again be the best in the competition. We will make our left side great again.

#MELSGA
#MOLSGA ??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
FFS!

Fullback: Gordon
W/C: Faraimo, Folau, M.Jennings, Radradra, Schulte, Toutai, Tuha
Half: Cornish, Kelly, Norman, Robson
Hooker: De Gois, King, Pritchard
Edge forward: Edwards, Gower, Ma'u, Moeroa, Scott, Tanginoa, Woods
Tight forward: Alvaro, Hasson, Mannah, O'Brien, Terepo, Ualesi, Wicks
Utility: French, Fuimaono, Gutherson, Nelson, Takairangi

Fullback: French
W/C: Folau, G.Jennings, M.Jennings, Radradra
Half: Norman
Hooker: De Gois, Pritchard
Edge forward: Edwards, Gower, Ma'u, Moeroa, Scott
Tight forward: Alvaro, Brown, Mannah, O'Brien, Terepo, Twal, Vave, Wicks
Utility: Gutherson, Takairangi

Fullback: French
W/C: M.Jennings, Radradra
Hooker: De Gois, Pritchard
Edge forward: Edwards, Scott
Tight forward: Alvaro, Brown, Vave, Wicks
Utility: Takairangi

Fullback: -
W/C: M.Jennings
Hooker: -
Edge forward: Edwards
Tight forward: -
Utility: Takairangi

So we officially have 23 merkins in next year's squad. Ten of those are off contract for 2018.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's a wonder he hasn't been announced by the club yet, considering Burleigh announced it weeks ago. Could be because he's a virtual nobody. Some of our fans will top themselves when they hear we've replaced Kieran Foran with a halfback who's never played first grade.

Latest posts